[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 817

jelizavettka:
I'm getting some exercise before work))

I'm already in the middle of work...

that's how it should be) from the middle of this week

BeerGod:

What's the MM from Gerchik ?...

Type "Gerchik 2012" into YouTube and look at all the links - there were conferences... lots of things...

In short:

Trading (lot calculation) - from stop, 1:4 ratio to take... entry/exit - in portions... there's a lot out there - see the links.

Roman.:

Type "Herczyk 2012" into YouTube and look at all the links - there were conferences... lots of things...

In short:

Trading (lot calculation) - from stop, 1:4 ratio to take... entry/exit - in portions... there's a lot out there - see the links.

Thanks, I'll have a look.

BeerGod:
Thanks, I'll have a look.
Don't forget to watch "The Hunt..." - details on this branch page.

Roman.:
Don't forget to watch "The Hunt..." - details on this branch page.
By the way, one of the ways to fight with moose is to enter the work of the EA by hours, for example, at Tokyo's opening there are many signals, but the hike is small, London at the opening likes to knock out the Asian stops, and at the American opening at five o'clock should not open positions already, these are some examples. If these parameters are optimized, the losses may become less.

BeerGod:
By the way, one of the ways to fight with moose is to enter the work of the EA by hours, for example, at the opening of Tokyo there are many signals, but the hike is small, London at the opening likes to knock out the Asian stops, and well, at the opening of America at five o'clock should not open positions, these are some examples. If these parameters are optimized, the losses may become less.
If you want to limit the work of the owl by time and enter it into external variables - if interested, I can post the code here.

7Konstantin7:

I've already earned some buckwheat caviar and the sturgeon caviar is just around the corner.)

khorosh:
I've earned some buckwheat caviar and the sturgeon caviar is on the way)).
Yeah, pretty much. It's all good.)