[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 814

OnGoing:
Thanks for the insight) However, I didn't mean to classify systems by type. Even if the stop is small or large, where have you seen a system that beat the spread? I have not yet)
What is the meaning of "system that beats the spread"?

khorosh:
What meaning do you give to "a system that beats the spread"?
I think you know what I mean. I'm not in the habit of making idle chatter, as some people like to do in the "Define..." kind of thread).

khorosh:
What meaning do you give to "a system that beats the spread"?

He must have meant to be able to drain at a rate slower than the spread))).

jelizavettka:

He must have meant to drain at a slower speed than the SPRED))).
It seemed to me that with these words he wanted to say that there is no such thing as a profitable system. But that's just a guess.

TM with MM by HERCHICK!

WORKING! :-)

Eurobucks, M5, I have reached the parameters by means of optimization:

Mul_TP = 4; Mul_Sl = 1, i.e. 4:1 ratio of take and stop, the channel width (stop size) - dynamic - according to ATR - Period_ATR = 150 (during testing, there was chatter around 50 true points (4-digit), ie anywhere from 40 to 60 - max), the filter trade by time - disabled and the values of variables indicator OSMA following:

Filter.Hour=0; Start=3; End=19; Fast=6; Slow=40; Signal=24;

LOT SUSTAINED - 0,1 - without increase and without any shares with averaging.

There can be ONLY ONE ORDER in the market at a time. There is no trall.

The trick is that with almost "random" entries (minimum TA) the owls take out the DEP in profit due to the ratio of stops and takeovers = 1:4!

Roman.:

TM with MM by HERCHICK!

WORKING! :-)

Eurobucks, M5, I have reached the parameters by means of optimization:

Mul_TP = 4; Mul_Sl = 1, i.e. 4:1 ratio of take and stop, the channel width (stop size) - dynamic - according to ATR - Period_ATR = 150 (during testing, there was chatter around 50 true points (4-digit), ie anywhere from 40 to 60 - max), the filter trade by time - disabled and the values of variables indicator OSMA following:

Filter.Hour=0; Start=3; End=19; Fast=6; Slow=40; Signal=24;

LOT SUSTAINED - 0,1 - without increase and without any shares with averaging.

There can be ONLY ONE ORDER in the market at a time. There is no trall.

The trick is that with almost "random" entries (minimum TA) the owls take out the DEP in profit due to the ratio of stops and takeovers = 1:4!

Check in the tester on ticks and compare the result. I.e. in the code by price opener m5 and in the tester by ticks.

khorosh:
Check in the tester on ticks and compare the result.
Checking... Same parameters.

Roman.:
Checking... The parameters are the same.
You mean the results are the same?

khorosh:
You mean the results are the same?
No - the input values of external variables. Preparing a report - without visualisation - on all ticks.

The difference is evident, but it's still a bit uphill... :-)