[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 812

OnGoing:

Let it be, it's not about the size of the dept. If you're confident in your system, it's okay to bet a reasonable mm, rather than working for bank interest. Otherwise there's no point in forex at all.

As for the rules. If you have 80% of profitable trades, the practice shows that all of the MO is eaten by the spread. Not to mention the 30-40% of successful trades. You should not blindly trust the authorities and not think with your own head.)

Think... and check... :-)

7Konstantin7:

It's OK for young people :)

I work there myself :D and 500 percent a day is normal.

just kidding of course

:-)

jelizavettka:
Let's have a look at this charlatan)
Correction: charlatan not from the word charlotte).

khorosh:
Correction: charlotte is not from the word charlotte).

:-)

For all the 'villagers' out there - Friday's apple and cherry quiche!!!

Roman.:

Zero line crossing - bottom-up, then buy, top-down, then sell.

The trailer is the code of the indyuk, owls from khorosh on it with default settings for eurobucks + set-file with settings for poundbucks - I use them for trading on the real. All put on M1 eurobucks and poundbucks. + make sure that the magics of this owl are different - for the euro - your own, for the pound - your own.

that's what you say! and what's this?

I don't know how it happened! At first, everything went as described! When the zero line was crossed, but now I don't know how it happens!

i have noticed many times the owls work first and then they get replaced on your PC! i have not done anything!

>

Roman.:

Zero line crossing - bottom-up, then buy, top-down, then sell.

The trailer is the code of the indyuk, owls from khorosh on it with default settings for eurobucks + set-file with settings for poundbucks - I use them for trading on the real. All put on M1 eurobucks and poundbucks. + make sure that the magics of this owl are different - for the euro - your own, for the pound - your own.

that's what you say! and what's this?

I don't know how it happened! At first, everything went as described! When the zero line was crossed, but now I don't know how it happens!

i have noticed many times the owls work first and then they get replaced on your PC! i have not done anything!

>

don't have a hundred friends, have a hundred roubles :D

OnGoing:

Let it be, it's not about the size of the dept. If you're confident in your system, you can bet a reasonable mm and not work for bank interest. Otherwise there's no point in forex at all.

As for the rules. If you have 80% of profitable trades, the practice shows that all of the MO is eaten by the spread. Not to mention the 30-40% of successful trades. You can't blindly trust the authorities and not think with your own head.)

The spread eats a large part of MO from Pipsaries, it is not observed in Expert Advisors with big targets. The percentage of profitable trades is not the main indicator of profitability of an EA either. An EA may be profitable even with 15% of profitable trades; the result, among other things, depends on the ratio of the average profit trade to the average loss trade. If the stop loss is small and take is big, the number of losing trades usually exceeds the number of profitable trades by several times. But the large value of an average profitable trade allows the Expert Advisor to remain profitable. There are opposite variants, it is often observed with night scalpers when the stop is much larger than the take. However, they can be profitable as well.

So use all possible options, the main indicators of expert quality are profitability and recovery factor.

vladds:

What do you say! What is this?

I don't know how, but! at first everything went as described! it crossed the zero line, but now I don't know how it happens!

How to deal with it? In general, how many times I noticed that the owls first work and then swap them right in your computer! I did not do anything!

This is the intrigue of the WORLD CONSORCIUM OF BANKS, change your kitchen urgently, I received an information that you are being watched. It really has happened - they have infiltrated your computer through a remote desktop, it is possible that they have already gone to your address, having searched through the IP of your computer...

It's not just a terminal - it's a bot "masters", through which you put this terminal on your computer from the World Consortium of Banks, is in the tester is probing the weaknesses of your grail for subsequent drain your DEP at them in the real ... Be careful - especially with DC kitchens...

Contact John immediately - he knows how to deal with them!

Save yourself and save your DEP!

>

7Konstantin7:

don't have a hundred friends, have a hundred roubles :D

The proverb is long outdated, even the late Arkady Raikin used to say: don't have a hundred friends, but have a hundred thousand rubles. And now, too, only dollars or euros.))