[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 808

vladds:

I'm just kidding about Buffett...)

here's a stupid indicator i've tested it a little hands on the demo

try it out, see if it works, or try the owl, and then we'll test it.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/138723/page3

Ah! Well, that's clear, but it's often wrong, thank you!

khorosh:
I have improved profitability and recovery factor by combining 2 strategies in one Expert Advisor. It is important to check the compatibility of the strategies, so that the max drawdowns of each strategy do not overlap in time. My maximal drawdown has even slightly decreased in comparison with maximal drawdown of each strategy. And the Expert Advisor's profit naturally became higher, due to an increase in the number of trades.
I would like to ask you if I could add the MM function to Owlet! I don't want to calculate lots by myself in the future!

vladds:
I have a request! If you can!? add the MM function to owl vse_dlya_sela_J_OsMA_kh! I just do not want to calculate the lot myself in the future! The owl will be smoother!
Sorry, I do not do external works for a long time, only for myself and then only a little - my health does not allow, diabetes. My brain kopillyar are clogged with sugar and my head creaks)).

khorosh:
Sorry, I haven't done outside work for a long time, only a little for myself - my health doesn't allow it, diabetes. My brain's capillaries are clogged with sugar and my head is creaking.)
I see! thank you! :)

7Konstantin7:

Konstantin, didn't keep track of your multicurrency Ilan... what's wrong with it?

jelizavettka:

Konstantin, I didn't follow your multi-currency Ilan... what's wrong with it?

and it's not really ilan) i just removed it from monitoring)

It was not my idea, a good man in the villages is also active) I just think how to improve and testing)

it took me a long time to do it all but it's still not the same

i got it on the 28th of this month, the drawdown is not a drawdown but a closing of the profit, i just open the loss, but i don't use loss in trading, i only use it when i need to take profit)

i traded 12 pairs

7Konstantin7:

I see) At least he didn't leak! - That's good.)

jelizavettka:
I see) But I didn't lose it!

yes forex is crap) yes it works like clockwork) so far... but maybe it's okay.

I just want 5-10 percent a day, that's why I think)

7Konstantin7:
forex is bullshit)

Are you disappointed?