[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 706

himera:
I tried to share ideas - in the end all I saw was laughter and stuff...nothing to do with you.... good luck everyone...and less plums

i just wanted to share an idea and created a thread!

and I advise you to do the same! IMHO!

For brainiacs, let me give you a "little secret" - bulldozer and Magelan work 100%, but you do not seem to be able to give them brains - of course they are no match for you with your brains =) better to shit on, it seems to be a pleasure to nubs - trolls =)

himera:
For brainiacs, let me give you a "little secret" - bulldozer and Magelan work 100%, but you do not seem to be able to give them brains - of course they are no match for you with your brains =) better to shit on, it seems to be a pleasure to nubs - trolls =)
At least give me a link... code)))

new-rena:
At least give us a link... Code)))

at least the state with the graphic and the basement!

Bulldozer costs 20k (at a glance) and Magelan can be downloaded for free )))) Both EAs suck for emptying the wallets of very slow beginners.

You can find a better one in the base ))))

himera:
I'll tell you a little "secret" for the lunatics - the bulldozer and the Magellan are 100% operational.
You got it?

Villagers may be villagers but they are our own people )))))) We won't let them offend us! )))

himera:

If the workers are 100%, post the 1 year's worth of stats from the real world. Otherwise, it's just words that are not worth a penny. I'm sure they won't even last a year in the tester.

himera:
They may be working, as long as the developer keeps an eye on them and tweaks them on the fly when new market nuances arise.

7Konstantin7:

Comrade Village Coders

I would like to ask my fellow Expert Advisor to work with fractals and make it check if all orders are placed and current ones are modified.

It is too weak for real trading and sends only one request to place-modify an order (every new bar of the current timeframe) and it gets requoting.

work with a portfolio is possible but should be tested

stop loss short 40-60 stop loss plus spread, 5 pips, take profit higher than stop loss

i have not done any optimisation, there are 2 options, that's enough.

I don't think it's enough, because people here mostly accept codes with pleasure but do nothing.

I'll discuss it in private.)

It's a test with the second parameter, I have to put it on a real account. Pay attention to it from the 10th month on the 13th, tester of simple mt4 is how many quotes were there

Cheated mini oil futures, how much was the quote. delivery small contract, 5 digits

Where is the EA code?