[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 677

Evening, folks.

Looking for a converted ShockBar. v. 1.1

Maybe somebody's got one. Help me out here.

Remade by Elmucon https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/115354/page92#515065

OnGoing:

... Although it is not known whether it was the income from trading or some other that allowed him to upgrade his car fleet.

He was asked this question, he replied that about half of the cost was paid for with forex money. He trades a portfolio of experts. He once in one thread gave his testing requirements for the experts he uses. The parameters are exorbitant.

GEFEL:

Buffett has unlimited leverage. He owns a multi-billion dollar fund.

I mean he can't dispose of funds 500 times his fortune - it's impossible.

For example, vladds with 1:1 leverage is unlikely to have racked up 2% a month with his Ilan.

ascona:

Evening, folks.

Looking for a converted ShockBar. v. 1.1

Maybe somebody's got one. Help me out here.

Remade by Elmucon https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/115354/page92#515065

So contact him in person.

All right everyone have a good night! I'm off to bed! Bye!

khorosh:
What is your recommendation for take and step between orders in light of your recommendation not to work intraday?

You have to take into account the volatility of the instrument, the size of your depo, your preferences for the profit/drawdown ratio, and then you will find the best option.

For me it is 1,500-2,000 pips for a five-digit instrument.

GEFEL:

You have to take into account the volatility of the instrument, the size of your depo, your preferences for the profit/drawdown ratio, and then you will find the best option.

For me it is 1,500 to 2,000 p.p. for a five-digit instrument.

Yes, sometimes you have to wait for the profit for a year or two. And you need a good depo, otherwise you will receive small profit.

OnGoing:
Yes, sometimes you have to wait for profit for a year or two. Otherwise one will receive pennies.

The quieter you ride, the farther you will travel.

Why a year or two? Study the daily volatility at your leisure.

Because during the day you are like in shorts, you can't see a damn thing.

As for the profit, I will take by one take as much as a farmer by a hundred takes.

GEFEL:

... As for profits, I will take as much with one take as a villager takes with a hundred takes.

I'm sure you will. You need a big deposit, that's the main problem.

GEFEL:

The quieter the ride, the farther away you will be.

Why a year or two? Study the daily volatility at your leisure.

Because during the day you are like in shorts, you can't see a damn thing.

As for profit, I will take the same amount of money with one take as a farmer took with a hundred takes.

If you are using two EAs, does that mean semi-automatic mode?