[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 676

OnGoing:

Come on, don't be ridiculous) I'll add this opening in a couple of minutes, and as part of such a wrap as I need for this particular task.

Rather than inserting some "half-finished product" and then trying to mold the same thing out of it anyway.

Well if you consider his functions as half-finished, then I raise my hands, I can imagine how much higher your level is than his). Only can you confirm that you make good money on forex. Igor was congratulated several years ago on the purchase of a new Ford earned on forex, but I have not heard anything about you.

jelizavettka:

Well done! Soon you'll be coding on your own!

But I suggest you start at the very, very beginning of the book.

Thanks, sunshine! What's the book and where?

vladds:

The original plan was to increase profits by almost two times a day!

I will strive for it!

Yeah, Buffett, with his measly 22% a year, is a complete moron.

The villager vladds, on the other hand, is giving 100% profit per day.

Buffett wept.

GEFEL:

The villager vladds, on the other hand, is giving 100% on the day.

Buffett cried.

That's what happens. :)

khorosh:
Well, if you think his functions are half-finished, then I raise my hands, I imagine how much your level is higher than his). Only can you confirm that you earn good money on forex. Igor was congratulated several years ago on the purchase of a new Ford earned on forex, but I have not heard anything about you.

Well well done, I would have congratulated Igor too) Although it is unknown whether it was the income from trading or some other things that allowed him to upgrade his fleet of cars.

Still, programming and successful trading are different things.

Besides, I'm not comparing my level with anyone else's. But I do everything I need in the code myself. The time will show whether I'm successful or not, we all are striving for it).

GEFEL:

The villager vladds, on the other hand, is giving 100% on the day.

Buffett cried.

Villager vladds would say that Buffett does not have 1:500 leverage - so Buffett smokes on the sidelines with his profit growth.

GEFEL:

What's there to say? The information in the text is comprehensive.

You have to understand that a fora is not a fund where historical trends take place.

Fora is on a large scale a flat market. Just what you need for bilateral ilanos.

To minimise drawdown you need to scale correctly, measure volatility, and get the two ilanos to fully hedge each other.

Eventually, they should pull their takeaways towards each other, and ideally, close their series almost simultaneously.

Using a broker with zero margin on lots, it is possible to achieve a maximum drawdown of approx. 5-7% over a fairly long period of trading time.

Farmers, on the other hand, prefer to work intraday, and heroically fight the micro-trends that are killing their deposits.

What values do you advise for take and step between orders in light of your recommendation not to work intraday?

OnGoing:
And if there is a repeat of the autumn of 2008? What will happen to such a MACRO Ilan?

Probably the same thing that happens to villagers every day, without any crises.

jelizavettka:

Villager vladds would say that Buffett does not have 1:500 leverage - so Buffett smokes on the sidelines with his profit growth.

Buffett has unlimited leverage. He owns a multi-billion dollar fund.

jelizavettka:

villager vladds would say that Buffet does not have 1:500 leverage - and therefore Buffet smokes on the sidelines with his profit growth.

any business earns at least 100% a year! the Buffett report is not complete, which means the increase is not 22% but more!

there is such a thing! Employees are the first to pay taxes and the likes of baffit and others who are not small-cashier are the last to pay taxes! ( i.e. after expenses).