[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 634

No, it isn't. You have probably been involved in reworking someone else's decompiled code.

I don't believe a reasonable person would name most variables that way.

Mathemat:

No, it isn't. You have probably been involved in reworking someone else's decompiled code.

I don't believe a reasonable person would name most variables that way.

Now I get it! Why such a huge owl is really a lot of unnecessary stuff, but I needed to connect ilan and bolinger bars! Thanks! I'll keep that in mind!

vladds:

Here's an owl that works on the rebound.

if you're interested, go ahead and spoil it!

Tested it on the test - poor owls)))

Giving a tip, not to be confused with 'giving for vodka'). Ilan+OsMA+ATR.

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period1 Minute (M1) 2011.01.03 00:00 - 2012.02.03 05:07 (2011.01.01 - 2012.03.01)
ModelBy open prices (only for Expert Advisors with explicit bar opening control)

Bars in history406565Modelled ticks811988Modeling qualityn/a
Chart mismatch errors0

Initial deposit1500.00

Net profit9574.68Total profit14049.75Total loss-4475.06
Profitability3.14Expected payoff4.71

Absolute drawdown572.04Maximum drawdown1269.08 (13.57%)Relative drawdown41.65% (662.40)

Total trades2031Short positions (% win)1047 (75.17%)Long positions (% win)984 (76.93%)

Profitable trades (% of all)1544 (76.02%)Loss trades (% of all)487 (23.98%)
Largestprofitable trade476.30losing deal-155.45
Averageprofitable deal9.10losing trade-9.19
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)46 (92.87)Continuous losses (loss)8 (-149.97)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)850.41 (6)Continuous loss (number of losses)-355.15 (7)
Averagecontinuous winnings7Continuous loss2

khorosh:
Ilan doesn't place locks, he averages them. You must have confused it with Avalanche, it uses a non asymmetric locus. But nevertheless there are netting options that are fine with the netting platform.

I'm sorry, I haven't downloaded it, or rather, I did, but after Reshetov came to the blog, I even tried to test it or to look at the code (I believe the man anyway), I just look at photos and see, if I open both open long and short on one chart - it's a lock. Maybe I misunderstood the essence of the illan from the pictures (no detailed backtests, so I didn't really get into it). Sorry, if it is "averaging" and not locking - I said about what I don't know much about (about illan).

ask:

I'm sorry, I haven't downloaded it, actually I have, but after Reshetov came into the blog, I even tried to test it or to look at the code (well, I believe the man anyway). I just judge by pictures - for me if I open both long and short on one chart - it's already a lock. Maybe I misunderstood the essence of the illan from the pictures (no detailed backtests, so I didn't really get into it). Sorry, if it "averages" and not locks, said about what I do not have a good idea (of illan).
No need to apologize, you have not done anything wrong. Lock is when a position is deliberately placed in the opposite direction. And in Ilan, the variant in which there are simultaneously two equal strategies, one of which works for buying and the other for selling. And if, for example, this EA opens a Sell position, there must not necessarily be a Buy position and vice versa at the same time. This is not the case with locking; if there is a locking position, there must be a basic oppositely directed position. IMHO. If I am wrong, let more knowledgeable people correct me.

khorosh:
Не стоит извиняться, Вы ничего предосудительного не сделали. Лок это когда целенаправленно для какой либо позиции ставится позиция противоположного направления.

And in Ilan, in the variant where there are positions of different orientation, it simply combines two identical strategies, one of which works for buying and the other for selling. And if, for example, this EA opens a Sell position, there must not necessarily be a Buy position and vice versa. This is not the case with locking; if there is a locking position, there must be a main oppositely directed position. IMHO. If I am wrong, let more knowledgeable people correct me.

In other words, in mt5, the developers have deprived traders of the opportunity to work simultaneously on two identical strategies, one of which works for buying and the other for selling, motivated by loks?

If I am mistaken, I request to be corrected by more knowledgeable people.

Theoretically, they were not deprived.

After all, sometimes in such a scheme the opposite actions do not coincide.

Practically, yes.

Locke is unambiguously cancelled.

That leaves the options of lock on different pairs.

Dersu:

Theoretically, they were not deprived.

After all, sometimes in such a scheme the opposite actions do not coincide.

Practically, yes.

Locke is unambiguously cancelled.

That leaves the options of lock on different pairs.

Different pairs is called a hedge.

RekkeR:

1. in mt5, the developers have deprived traders of the opportunity to work simultaneously on two identical strategies, one of which works for buying, the other for selling, motivated by loks?

If I am mistaken, please let more knowledgeable people correct me.

1. More like this: "So in mt5, the developers, have deprived traders of the opportunity, to work simultaneously...", ...both long and short on the same instrument in the same trading account.

At the expense of motives: Somewhere already read here or on forum "five" post (not exclude that from representative of platform developers), that - something like following numerous requests of clients ... :-)