[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 536

OnGoing:
Exactly the bikes. Such reasons are cited only for the lack of a profitable TS.
At the beginning of this thread you believed in your martingale. Now you're saying "bros, we need to look for an advantage". Apparently, you have to wait until the DC outright fucks you according to its own rules. You don't want to learn from other people's mistakes.

OnGoing:
Exactly the bikes. Such reasons are cited only for the lack of a profitable TS.
You've seen the state of one of my EAs. This is an Expert Advisor of a profitable and very high quality TS. Profitability, drawdowns, the average positive is three times higher than the average negative. And so on. It's a pity I erased the state from the real. You should have seen how it grew profits. And when it grew somewhere around $800 with an initial deposit of $5000, I started to get spit with slippages. All by the book. I opened a second account with the same broker with exactly the same advisor. And while the first account had slippages, the second one was the same as the first one in the beginning. That is, the profits went up. Then the second account started to have a lot of fun as well. So, what is the story here? Real Life.

4x-online:
At the beginning of this thread you believed in your martingale. Now you're saying "bros, you need to look for an advantage". Apparently, you have to wait until the DC outright screws you according to its own rules. You don't want to learn from other people's mistakes.
You're probably being "fucked" since you're so adamant about it. I've had enough experience with DCs to call your "arguments" bikes. All this only works in kitchens and on toy accounts. And you have to be a sucker to knowingly step on such a rake. And then to pass on your paranoid fears to others.

4x-online:
You've seen the state of one of my EAs, haven't you? This is an EA of a very profitable and very high quality TS. Profitability, drawdowns, average positive is more than three times the average negative. And so on. It's a pity I erased the state from the real. You should have seen how it grew profits. And when it grew somewhere around $800 with an initial deposit of $5000, I started to get spit with slippages. All by the book. I opened a second account with the same broker with exactly the same advisor. And while the first account had slippages, the second one was the same as the first one in the beginning. That is, the profits went up. Then the second account started to have a lot of fun as well. So, what is the story here? Real Life.
Again, pick the right places to trade and you'll be fine. Ideally if it's a pamm. The publicity element forces the broker to be disciplined. I don't know how to do that, but I've seen some brokers who opened 100 lots even on classic pams (not ndm) and were very quick about it.

Roman.:

Here's another one, by the way, he was speaking at one of the club's days - he's in the training section... :-)
khorosh 12.01.2012 15:37

Ilan is doing fine, as long as you don't chase too much profit with too many trades.

So, gentlemen. I have created a program with the anti-theft feature, i.e. such a thing that does not care about the backlash:

Strategy Tester Report.
aru10
Alpari-Demo (Build 409)

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period1 Minute (M1) 1999.11.01 02:02 - 2012.01.12 18:04
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
Bars in history4215341Modelled ticks63239752Modeling quality25.00%
Chart mismatch errors0

Initial deposit5000.00

Net profit17176.86Total profit273395.76Total loss-256218.90
Profitability1.07Expectation of winning10.17

Absolute drawdown825.84Maximum drawdown12203.92 (66.47%)Relative drawdown66.47% (12203.92)

Total trades1689Short positions (% win)855 (85.85%)Long positions (% win)834 (85.73%)

Profitable trades (% of all)1449 (85.79%)Loss trades (% of all)240 (14.21%)
Largestprofitable trade10417.68losing transaction-11552.06
Averageprofitable deal188.68losing deal-1067.58
Maximumcontinuous wins (profit)38 (2070.76)Continuous losses (loss)5 (-2114.38)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)10722.28 (10)continuous loss (number of losses)-11552.06 (1)
Averagecontinuous winnings6continuous loss1

This is a program without parameters, the lot on the ball is minimal (at first, i.e. if all is well) - we'll cover 20 quid per trade. Don't judge strictly...

Didn't optimize it at all. Just wrote, ran the tester and here's the result - does not plummet in the whole period of quotes

Without Indexes

OnGoing:
You may be "having it" since you are so adamant about it. I have had enough experience with DCs to call your "arguments" bogus. It only works in kitchens and on toy accounts. And you have to be a sucker to knowingly step on such a rake. And then to pass on your paranoid fears to others.
FxPro is one of the leaders of the "industry". It's probably one of the top three forex brokers. I've had similar problems with Al-pari as well. In "Br-Co" I found a "perpetual motion" of 10 per cent a month on swaps. There you had to open a position from a currency pair and a currency futures, and the swap would always be positive. So, one day I found out that one of the orders was just closed by them. I don't know what kind of communication you had there, judging from the fact that you practically still believed in martingales. I think that you were totally indifferent to DC, but for me three independent stories with three different "brokers" was enough. And now I don't even think about such things.
The route metatrader "forex" -> stock market is common for those who want to do it. But I haven't heard anything about travellers on the opposite route.

4x-online: The metatrader route "forex" -> stock market is common for those who want to do it. But I haven't heard of travellers on the reverse route.
Svinozavr.

4x-online:
FxPro is one of the leaders in the "industry". It is probably one of the top three forex brokers. I had similar problems with Al-pari. In "Br-Co" I found a "perpetual motion" of 10 per cent a month on swaps. There you had to open a position from a currency pair and a currency futures, and the swap would always be positive. So, one day I found out that one of the orders was just closed by them. I don't know what kind of communication you had there, judging from the fact that you practically still believed in martingales. I think that you were totally indifferent to DC, but for me three independent stories with three different "brokers" was enough. And now I don't even think about such things.
The route metatrader "forex" -> stock market is common for those who want to do it. But I haven't heard anything about travellers on the opposite route.
I don't want to argue anymore, stay with your opinion if you like it that way. Funds still don't have an advantage, on the contrary, the price of entry into a serious market is quite high. But if only the pluses would really outweigh the advantages, everything is the same, only the quote providers are different, well, and the execution, etc.. The MTS already has its pips, but then again, the entry ticket is not cheap. If it is not a problem for you and you want to arbitrage on real indices and futures, the flag in your hands. I know that they make money on it too. But that's the good thing about forex is that it is a launching pad for many. If you don't get cheeky and play by the DC rules, a conflict with a (serious) broker is unlikely.

Mathemat:
Svinozavr.
Well, I've got nothing to hide. He's worth a hundred on his own. :)

OnGoing:
I don't want to argue anymore, stay with your opinion if you like it that way. Funds still have no advantage, on the contrary, the price of entering a serious market is quite high. But if only the pluses would really outweigh the disadvantages, everything is the same, only the quote providers are different, and the execution, etc.. The MTS already has its pips, but then again, the entry ticket is not cheap. If it is not a problem for you and you want to deal with arbitrage on real indices and futures, the flag in your hands. I know that they make money on it too. But that's the good thing about forex is that it is a launching pad for many. If you do not get cheeky and play by rules of brokerage companies, the conflict with (serious) brokers is unlikely.

That's what I told you before:

1) Starting point. But every start involves further movement.

2) Do not get cocky. I.e. to be medium-long term. And do not pips. Then yes, you will live. But the problem will be to find the long-term advantage in forex. Fundamentals will be more important here.

And about expensive tickets, there is a broker thinkorswim with excellent support, with the best option terminal (it's one of the best in the industry) and with an initial deposit of $3500. I gave you the table for a reason. Things are not that bad right now. Especially for futures.