[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 533

OnGoing:
)) You will never see any real drawdown on these reports. So do not be jealous, my advice to you. There is nothing to be jealous of.

I am not reporting here to be jealous, but to show that the system works. Yes, there are drawdowns, no doubt about it.

The most important thing is to get out of them correctly. In order to control the situation, I've modified the indicator to suit my needs

that I use in trading. I have already posted it before. I don't think there's any need for further discussion.

Therefore, I say goodbye to all participants in this thread.

I'm still not getting ConstantiMinus trades open. From the settings I only changed the TP to 50 for the 5 digits.

AHead:

Explain their difference, sides of the coin, ... heads / tails. I'm steaming and will continue to be steaming as the goal is to convert to real after the test. One has comments in the code, the other only has question marks. I'm not good at code. Explain popularly what is the difference and why we put one on buy and the other on sell. My broker has not got anything from this, only sells have opened.

Lyrical digression: I've been losing >20K of evergreen dead presidents on forex, mind you, not on demo ... and I know what it feels like, that's why I'm worried.

So explain, so that it is clear, ok?

Choose anyone - bid both ways and go - demo first...

" one we bet on buy and the other on sell ..." is for another sov - not for these.

7Konstantin7:
What's the use of a cent account, guys, to sit and earn 50,70.... in 10 years? rubles

50,000-70,000 roubles on a cent account can be earned in a year.

TEXXX:

I have my reports here not for envy, but to show that the system works. Yes, there are drawdowns, no doubt about it.

The most important thing is to get out of them correctly. In order to control the situation I have modified the indicator to my needs

which I use in trading. I have already posted it before. I don't think there is any need for further discussion.

so I'll say goodbye to all the participants in this thread.

Of course they are senseless for you, because the more details people find out, the worse (for you). And as always will turn out to be "And the king is naked!)

PS: Personally I have nothing against you, so no offense.

By the way, I was looking for a number there at the beginning and found such a clever thing from one person about recoil - it will be there and it's fucked. I think he's right.

Maybe we could make a feature in the software in case it fails?

Will someone please send me the source of advice on this topic...

TEXXX:

50,000-70,000 roubles on a cent account can be earned in a year.
You can, but it's not just owl traders ...) but also the hands, so advisers won't help newcomers here)

new-rena:

By the way, I was looking for a number there at the beginning and found such a clever thing from one person about recoil - it will be there and it's fucked. I think he's right.

Maybe we could make a feature in the software in case it fails?

Will someone please send me the source of advice on this topic...

)))))))))))))) Passed the point. Where have you been all this time while everyone here has been searching for THIS )))))

OnGoing:
))) Yeah, pamm on a monkey, that's something) All your investors like to hear)

Here's an example, one of...! :-)

OnGoing:
Indeed.
On the fly and only about the US stock market:

1) Regulated by American laws, a broker, who not only charges a commission, but also insures your deposit, and even puts the free funds on the money (low-yield and low-risk) market. I.e. you can not trade at all, but the interest from the insured deposit will drop. I will mention all brokerage assistance to traders and possibility to trade on commission. Because of this point alone you have to leave "forex".

2) With most modern brokers you can trade stocks, futures, options and forex from one or two accounts.

3) There are morning gaps in the fund. On the spider forum, one good person used them as an example to show you how to build a proper strategy with positive MO.

4) The fund has quarterly reports. You can play them both in stocks and options. In the second case, you don't even need to know how to read and interpret the reports. Just get the statistics together.

5) The fund has dividends.

6) The fund has asymmetry in the form of a zero share price. I.e. your favourite averaging is safer on a fund.

7) The fund has a sharpening for growth, because civilisation (as loud as it sounds) is constantly evolving. That is, when there is optimism, then we grow long and slowly. When it is pessimistic, it is falling fast and steeply. And then it rises again.

8) In a fund, the asset is always compared to the currency of the deposit. In forex you are dealing with two currencies. It's more complicated than that.

9) On a fund there are thousands of stocks. Trade a sector, trade a specific stock, trade a group of stocks from different sectors.

That's a blip (I must have missed something). And that's just stocks. Then there are futures and options. And then there are options on futures. There's a bunch of stories of their own for those.

If you're expecting me to come up with a specific idea, however, there won't be one. Because every Abram has his own agenda. Options are closer to me because they have a non-linear PnL profile of the stock price and other parameters. Here you need and can dance from yourself, not from which "broker" graciously allows your robot to trade.