[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 529

OnGoing:

I don't recommend Osma either. So far the results are not very good.

AHead don't waste your time) There are already many people here who are convinced and some have lost real ones.

Sov from the first page since 9 Dec eurofrank - survived a 600 pips no-drop since 6 Jan.

Don't be rude with the starting volumes and the size of the starting DEP and everything will be - GUT, IMHO.

As long as the demo...

Roman.:

Sov from the first page since 9 Dec eurofrank - survived a 600 pips no-drop since 6 Jan.

Don't be rude with the starting volumes and the size of the initial dept and everything will be - GUT, IMHO.

While the demo...

Yeah, I'm just tired of "worrying" about it, I don't want to get into a slump at all)

AHead don't waste your time) There are many people here already convinced and some have lost real ones too.

Ok. Thank you. Already knocked it out.

Has anyone had a positive experience with Ilan 1.6 on a demo, even if with one rather than two ? Not with the ones posted in the thread ... Maybe with others ?

Just seen positive reviews online and can't find where now.

vladds:
and where did you get this expert it's not from page 1!
Page one. DoubleMinus_1 I think it's called. At least in my comments it was called Quantum.

Roman.:

Sov from the first page since 9 Dec eurofrank - survived a 600 pips no-trade since 6 Jan.

Don't be rude with the starting volumes and the size of the initial dept and everything will be - GUT, IMHO.

While the demo...

That's what I'm saying, don't get cocky and you'll make a profit.

TEXXX:

I have only opened a sell, everything is set "as taught", I will not be cheeky )))) but how to make it open a buy as well?

I've torn it down so far. If somebody pushes me on how to run it, I'll test it on the demo.

AHead:

I have only opened a sell, everything is set "as taught", I will not be cheeky )))) but how to make it open a buy as well ???

I've torn it down so far. If anyone pushes me on how to run it, I'll test it on the demo.

The first page of my owl, it opens both buy and sell, you just need to tweak the parameters and test as much as you like.

OnGoing:
Yeah, but I'm sick of "worrying" so I don't want to fuck it up at all).

In fact, IMHO, they just need to understand that these are NORMAL processes, in particular up to 600 - 800 points of rebound on flat instruments... and just be ready for it at ANY moment... Here, for example, TEX, with his seventy on the DEP, if he doesn't get rough with the amount of sov (diversification!!!! :-))) risks or the volume of starting lot or multiplier, then on one of the laid out here sov at 0.01 start on such a DEP with solved those issues (availability of communication with broker, etc.), then at least to 100 000 - he will already be "out of reach" for the plum - beauty! :-) After 100 000 - you have to look there - maybe one more ILANINE to add... :-) like two sops - a 50 for each - to take out on the flat instruments ... :-)

"... I don't want to get into a slump at all)" - it doesn't work like that... :-) As we have written and are writing in the Avalanche thread that the more often (more iterations (flips)) the market goes against the avalanche, the stronger the subsequent UP!!! :-)

P.S. It is not said for nothing that there are many profitable TS, you just need an appropriate approach to them from the manager and that's all... :-)

TEXXX:

Exactly. I saw it myself last January, when Avalanche had another downgrade - there was an aggressive volume build at flips to go to Breakeven ASAP!!! :-) As it turned out - this was a mistake... Much better volume set with multiplier to match the FIBO numbers for the next rollover...

Roman.:

In fact, the main thing is to understand that it is a NORMAL process, in particular up to 600 - 800 points of failsafe on flat instruments ... and you just need to be ready for it at any time ... Here, for example, TEX, with his seventy on the DEP, if he doesn't get rough with the amount of sov (diversification!!!! :-))) risks or the volume of starting lot or multiplier, then on one of the laid out here sov at 0.01 start on such a DEP with solved those issues (availability of communication with broker, etc.), then at least to 100 000 - he will already be "out of reach" for the plum - beauty! :-) After 100 000 - you have to look there - maybe one more ILANINE to add... :-) like two sops - a fifty each - to take out on the flat instruments ... :-)

"... I don't want to get into a slump at all)" - it doesn't work like that... :-) As we have written and are writing in the Avalanche thread that the more often (more iterations (flips)) the market goes against the avalanche, the stronger the subsequent UP!!! :-)

P.S. It is not said for nothing that there are many profitable TS, you just need an appropriate approach to them from the manager and that's all... :-)

Yeah, I was in the same happy mood too... I got out of a slump) time will tell)

I can only add that even at 10K c.u. not enough even 0.01 lots) so, no matter how you prepare it, but rake still waiting ahead)