[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 524

Voice:
Good for the configurator. I'm wondering why the 4 digits won't go in. Does it really enter so precisely that you need to collect 0.1 pips?

Micro movements - noise - life is made up of little things - that's what I was paying attention to ...

It's up to you, but if the Digits are 8 or 10 ... will it make your system "sneeze"?

Voice:
Good for the configurator. I'm wondering why the 4 digits won't go in. Does it really enter so precisely that you need to collect 0.1 pips?

By the way Time-Many on the contrary (I made it at first) works only on 4 digits, but in real life the system was not effective ....

DDFedor:
It's up to you, but if the Digits are 8 or 10 ... will it make your system "sneeze"?

I don't know - I haven't tried it - but the higher the resolution, the more accurate it should be...

This is a rhetorical question. If there's a way to get away from uncertainty, then get away from it. You're not seriously considering calculating earnings on the tenth digit...??

elmucon:

+++ (Refine)
Well, throw the code anywhere. Will do. I'll do it, but it'd be nice to have a little bit of a fight.

DDFedor:
This is a rhetorical question. If there's a way to get away from uncertainty, then get away from it. I hope you're not seriously considering calculating earnings on the tenth digit...?

Of course not - although why not, if a broker gives you such quotes, you should use them...

new-rena:
So throw in the code. I'll do it

you again - you still don't get it, do you? Too bad...

elmucon:

Again with the "you" - you still don't get it, do you? Pity...
Is that a bargain? Notice I'm not the one who started the NOT tactful conversation. //What do you do if you don't get the pips? And things don't roll on in the vein ? <<<--- that's a start. And the answer is, "Dumb question..."

You have found the pattern, you have the statistics, if you further analyse the statistics (entry points), I am sure you will get rid of the binding to the spread.

imho

Congratulations and good luck.