[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 487

4x-online:
It's because you are afraid to show and prove it. And you're afraid because you don't understand even your own trading. For your information the stop loss value is trivial enough and does not depend on entry/exit images. It depends on the size of the deposit and the current volatility. Sometimes it is adjusted in the optimizer. But it is not "10 points or less". You haven't heard anything about it in 3 years?

I do not know thatvolatility is different for every tool and I do not know that you have to calculate everything on the deposit, I'm afraid I'm shitting myself.

You decided to burden me with such simple knowledge, it's funny that everyone knows what you say in all messages.

i dont know what forex is or mt4 :D

People - but how come there are no losing orders and the drawdown is 95%?

4x-online:
It's because you're afraid to show and prove. And you're afraid because you don't even understand your own trading. For your information the value of stoploss is usually quite trivial and does not depend on entry/exit patterns at all. It depends on the size of the deposit and the current volatility. Sometimes it is adjusted in the optimizer. But it is not "10 points or less". You haven't heard anything about it in 3 years?
With an accurate entry, 10 pips is enough for a stop loss. If you are not afraid of it, go ahead and post your TS.

7Konstantin7:

I do not know what isthe volatility of each instrument, it is different and I do not know that you have to calculate everything on the deposit.

Well, if volatility is different, how can a stoploss always be 10 pips or less? And why can't it be 11 or 12 pips when volatility goes up?

4x-online:

Well, if volatility is different, how come the stop loss is always 10 pips or less? And why can't it be 11 or 12 pips if volatility increases?

i can trade one renegotiated bar, or some of my ideas are to trade one candlestick or a certain time, so this conversation turns into a pissing match

i don't have a specific tool i'm working on it, i'm coming up with lots of variations, you're the only one who can't come up with 10 or 5 pips stops, and if i come up with a stable method i'll tell the good guys only ... that's what's going through the cracks.

7Konstantin7:

i can trade on one renegotiated bar, or some of my ideas are to trade on one candlestick or a certain time, so this conversation has turned into a prying information.

i don't have a certain TS, i invent it, i have lots of possibilities with no ideas, and if i come up with a stable method, i'll obviously tell the good guys only ... that's what's going through the cracks.

And one candle and a certain time can easily have different volatility. And I need your TS if only you will pay me to tell them. Figure it out for yourself, villager.

khorosh:
With an accurate entry, 10 pips is enough for a stop loss. If you are not afraid, let us have your TS.
Yes i have been thinking since summer in directions of short stop and accurate entry an idea how but no decent signaler let's say) at the moment with 2 i am trading a variant of quite the opposite TS.

4x-online:
And one candle and a certain time can easily have different volatility. And I need your TS if only you will pay me to tell me about it. Figure it out for yourself, villager.
I don't know what to do, I just don't understand why you stick to it :D

7Konstantin7:
Apparently you're the only one who can't think of a 10-5 stop, goodbye.
So I see. :)

4x-online:
We can see that. :)
:)