[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 480

lizzavet:

It wasn't looking good. I didn't know how to add pictures so I uploaded them to a photo-sharing service.

Are you 14?

7Konstantin7:

Villagers spin this behemoth :D maybe it will work) found in the code base ... if you spin it for a year it's ok, if not it's no big deal) I failed to force it (don't waste your time)

for ilan lovers - my collection - here it seems all the modifications from the creators ....

here's an example of their report -

Files:
all_ilan.zip  1422 kb

elmucon:

for ilan fans - my collection - all modifications from the creators seem to be here ....

here's their report -

that's what I call a build! :)

elmucon:

for ilan fans - my collection - all modifications from the creators seem to be here ....

here's their report -

Thanks)) but that's a thing of the past now the age of osma))))

vladds:

Are you 14?

It's just some guy playing a joke on everybody. Here's an excerpt from his post in the "Chicken Shack" - "...I don't know what I'd do if I were you... I'm afraid to imagine. I'd strangle the scum with his own guts. If they're encrypted, you can get their IP and, consequently, their location." You know, there are some men who like to dress up as women, like Verka Serdyuchka.

khorosh:

It's a guy who plays tricks on everyone. Here is an excerpt from his post in "The Hall of Fame" - "...I don't know what I would do if I were you... I'm afraid to imagine. I'd strangle the scum with his own guts. If they're encrypted, you can get their IP and, consequently, their location." You know, there are those men who like to dress up like a woman, like Verka Serdyuchka.

:D boy baba) oh she's got the hots for it's snowing because it's New Year's Eve bearded Father Christmas got the hots for it :D yeah, that's some Grey's songs :D

Maybe the guy wrote it or something... but it doesn't matter.

khorosh:

It's just some guy playing a joke on everyone. Here's an excerpt from his post in the 'Chicken Shack' - "...I don't know what I'd do if I were you... I'm afraid to imagine. I'd strangle the scum with his own guts. If they're encrypted, you can get their IP and, consequently, their location." You know, there are some men who like to dress up as women, like Verka Serdyuchka.

:))) I see you're a teenager at the forum!? at the Forex market!?? I see now! :),,,,,,

You just need to set the chapter sex M, GJ, GAY :D when you register a user and make it visible under the avatar)

7Konstantin7:

You just need to set the chapter sex M, G, GAY :D when you register a user and it should be visible under the avatar)

No, not like that.

M, G, GWM.

M is madam.

G is a gentleman.

TJVM is a fat fat hairy man.