[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 469

7Konstantin7:
Hmmm I wonder if you could show me a picture?) via point...
Is that a question for me? "Show me what, exactly? Why exactly through "pint"?

DDFedor:
Is this a question for me? "Show me what exactly? Why "pint"?

Where's the camel in the centre? -I need to use Paint to upload it here.)

OnGoing for example doesn't see it either.)

joo:

... Or move to the uninhabited Siberian zone, where I will breed. There are complications in these two options, the first option is less complicated.

Interesting, for some reason you're always using comparisons from the animal kingdom. To breed... males... etc.

But we are a little bit human, aren't we? Are we different in some way, apart from our front and back orifices)?

Fun :D As Roman says, here we go)

7Konstantin7:
It's New Year's Eve!))

DDFedor:
Is that a question for me? "What exactly do you want me to show? Why exactly through "pint"?
or should you have a drink then you can see how much you've had)?

OnGoing:
It's New Year's Eve!))
:)))

OnGoing:

Interesting, for some reason you are always using comparisons from the animal kingdom. Reproduce... males... etc.

But we're a bit human, aren't we? Are we different in some way, apart from our front and back holes?)

What are you saying? :)

I'm talking in a way that's easier to understand for many people. It's a habit I've had since my days as a manager.

And in fact, no matter what anyone says, no matter what beautiful goals they hide behind - know that everything is explained by simple instincts, which fit into a pyramid by... I don't remember which pyramid.

In short, the pyramid: food, reproduction, comfort, power.

7Konstantin7:

It's hot!!! :-)

Roman.:

It's hot!!! :-)
Fun music too)