[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 446

I still think we should implement this option with a partial closure as in the picture. That's the best thing you can do for Osma!

For example, there's a bunch of bays hanging around right now. I see a few times it was already possible to close extreme positions with minor pullbacks.

Then the bottom is already making room again for a new bai. Which, in turn, too, after a little bit upwards, is already hidden together with the next upper. And so on.

As a result, no need to wait half a day to close the whole stack, and we would have long closed and pounded man on!

And it's easy to do!

All algorithm remains the same, plus on each tick we call Function()

{

if (Позиций в одном направлении больше двух) Закрываем крайние сделки по общему профиту;

}

On thefirst midnight of 2012, I'll solder the following thing)

So what's up???? How's it going??? Is it working??:::

Voice:

If it were that easy to spot a trend, we wouldn't be puzzling over it. Sit, bye, sit, bye ....

But I still wonder how to identify it in our village.

You're right! My idea was cheese, but I also think that we should look for a trend!

new-rena:

this from what date?

vladds:

what date is this one from?

Last night...

new-rena:

Hello all, I slept through it all today :) Thanks for the tip just put it up and already the result in 5 minutes, the owl is a beast)))

7Konstantin7:
Hi all, I slept through everything today :) thanks for the tip just put it up and already the result in 5 minutes is just a beast)))
The upside is clear... But the system is a bust, I have to tell you right away. I have to fix it.

new-rena:
The upside is clear... But the system is draining, I'll tell you right away. It needs to be finished.
Yeah while I watch)))

In 15 minutes)

7Konstantin7:

In 15 minutes)

There's a number there - 5000. Change it to 10,000 since you started it that way