[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 439

AlexB68:

Is it because you have sales?
No, it's just YouTube.

AlexB68:

What is the cubic capacity ? 125 ?
Yeah, I have a title, I haven't registered it... I'm thinking of putting 190 in there as much as possible)

AlexB68:

In russia, anything is possible if there are opportunities (in the greens)

Yes, I have time with the rights) with them only more hassle ... But have in Moscow, for example, there is a special service Motobat that is, if you mow that you have a 50cc scooter but the traffic police are not sure this service is called and all the ahtung ... so soon everyone will be covered(

AlexB68:

In general, don't force things, and the engine. It'll take its course.

I've had four or five scooters before... Russian ones, though. I want to drive more.)

Why did I take this scooter he for the price of b.u Japanese 400 600 cc I thought the rights will not be a problem and time is the traffic wisely)

AlexB68:

You don't have to make it hard on yourself, you'll get there in time. You can't go any higher than that, and not all people are backward (stupid), many are smarter, if they are in the service and it brings them income. (They will find it for sure).
On the highway, they may stop you in the city but they will not even try, and it was the first time I was stopped).

AlexB68:

How about this one? My old horse.
Well, it's certainly a great machine.)

AlexB68:

Don't be jealous, it's no good . Here's my nephew. He's gone. The motorbike, too.

I don't envy him, that's for sure... Dangerous business, especially with that kind of cubic capacity.

Sorry

I've had all sorts of situations too, but still, moto is my passion.

AlexB68:

over 174 horsepower. I mean the green one. The yellow one has 98 horsepower. But the cubic capacity is the same at 1,000 cc. 2 cylinders 8500 rpm. 4 cylinders 13000 rpm.
Yeah, the adrenaline-fuelled litres are too much... I'll probably stay on the scooter soft optimum urban option put a cubature of 190 and that's it)

AlexB68:

Ferrari will not do any harm. (to us) Forex is waiting for feats.

Ferrari, yes) really like it, looked used options for the distant future for 2.3 million rubles, you can buy in good condition, still better than all the incubators in Russia driving a Mercedes or Landrauers Toyota and the price is the same or even cheaper

and it feels a thousand times nicer...)