[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 388

khorosh:

Turns out you were right. Now I've done the optimisation. Theoretically yes and even more. Testing from 22.11.2011 started at 100

Great) So there is still potential. (Will you share the set?)

OnGoing:
Perhaps. That's why it would be a good idea to implement your idea of a stopcock - or something else.

It is not so easy with the idea, the price can fall back again after a no-flat trend, the number of orders of opposite directions increases, we have to periodically close the overlapped orders and the picture of the balance curve is not so beautiful, although the security is certainly higher compared to Ilan. There is still a lot of work to be done. I encounter difficulties and occasionally take a break to return to work with fresh perspective and fresh thoughts.

khorosh:

It is not so easy with the idea, the price can fall back again after a no-flat trend, the number of orders of opposite directions increases, we have to periodically close the overlapped orders and the picture of the balance curve is not so beautiful, although the security is certainly higher compared to Ilan. There is still a lot of work to be done. I have to face some difficulties and occasionally take a break to return to work with fresh perspective and fresh thoughts.

Well, that's right, there's no need to rush. There will be a need to discuss, share your thoughts, with a collective mind we will be able to do even more)

OnGoing:
Great) So there is potential after all. Would you mind sharing the set?)
Got it from the A...ry quotes.
Files:

khorosh:

Seknx) I'm off for the day, see you tomorrow. Bye, everybody.)

Roman.:

Yuri, in this thread, it is customary to post in code EAs being tested and developed by the authors...
You should read all the posts in a row, then you would know what you are talking about. Why would you post an EA that has already been posted many times?

sergeev:

and you insert HTML links to pictures from your computer? I'm surprised.
So in your post " the forum doesn't allow you to insert pictures using links from external resources." not a word about HTML. I have no way of knowing what you meant by that. I'm sadly lacking in psychic skills.)

Roman.:

Yuri, in this thread, it is customary to post in code EAs being tested and developed by the authors...
You seem to have a lot of complaints about me lately:) Perhaps due to the fact that I'm not giving out my developments right and left? I do not think this is a bad thing. The right of the author must be respected. And if you do, not necessarily everyone must take an example with you.

khorosh:
So in your post " the forum doesn't allow insertion of images using links from external resources." not a word about HTML. I have no way of knowing what you meant by that. I, unfortunately, have no psychic powers.)

You don't have to have a brain in your head to understand the words "links from external resources".

Moreover, this question may not be raised on this forum. After your attempts to insert links you can already understand that it cannot be done.

sergeev:

the words "links from external resources" - seven feet in the air. You don't need to be seven-eyes-perfect to understand it.

Moreover, this question may not be raised on the forum. After your attempts to insert links, you can already understand that it cannot be done.

I've only got three left - I'll be 70 soon, girls don't like me, I haven't been in a bath for a long time :). Thanks for the information.