[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 376

OnGoing:
The more the better of course) But you need to look at least once at a decent movement (200-250 pips preferably). But for now I do not give a guarantee for the goods).
It was necessary for the sake of interest to load on the euro and look at the movement)

7Konstantin7:
Yes, it's evening here too) 16:33

An hour more... :-)

Roman.:

An hour more... :-)
At Wall Street money doesn't sleep ;D there's a movie like that)

7Konstantin7:
I should have charged on the Euro and looked at the movements for interest)

There are very different movement characteristics there. Every day it can go 300 p. without even thinking about a pullback).

OnGoing:

There are very different movement characteristics there. Can go 300 p. every day without even thinking about a pullback)

it's like that) just wondering either the euro yen... or usd asshole :D

By the way this platform has a very rich set of scripts and plus one-click trading owls of all kinds...)

OnGoing:
The more the better of course) But you have to look at least once at a decent movement (200-250 pips preferably). But for now, I do not give a guarantee on the goods).

I see. I'm moping...:-) go on...

While visually observing, comparing BANDS readings on RSI and osmu - all inductors with standard settings. The chatter is greater on the osma... I'm going to transfer the BANDS to RSI at the weekend anyway - I'll see the result. In principle, I'll probably also be able to pick up the parameters I like, because now the osma doesn't go with the default settings, but with these - 9,39,27...

I've also noticed that it connects very badly to the server when it breaks...

By the way, here's what's worth doing for Osma. When a certain drawdown is reached, increase the step of subsequent averages.

I.e., if a large bounce occurs, we increase the step, thereby stretching the grid and saving dept.

When the movement starts to fade, we can continue it again with the same step to be closed as soon as possible.

OnGoing:

By the way, here's what's worth doing for Osma. When a certain drawdown is reached, increase the step of subsequent averages.

I.e., if we see a big bounce, we increase the step, thereby stretching the grid and saving dept.

When the movement starts to fade, we may continue it with the same step to be closed as soon as possible.

this is if only from 75 pips or so)