[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 365

I'll take a look at it first.) Then I'll post the working one right away.)

Yes, the warrants will pick up.

OnGoing:

I'll take a look at it first.) Then I'll post the working one right away.)

Yes, the warrants will pick up.

Okay, I'm looking, too;)

RVD:
OK, I'm looking at it too;)
Nah, more edits made) A couple of times at least the logic works right, I'll post it.

They're strange, these Ilans... I don't want to trade to the point of being drained))) Told you a long time ago - do them the other way round. Take half of the depot. Make the lot at once the maximum. Then saw it by the same principle.... To the minimum. Well, without the drain it will work. I've been doing this for a long time now. First I developed the first drawing. Then the second...(DEMO)::

new-rena:

They're strange, these Ilans... I don't want to trade to the point of being drained))) Told you a long time ago - do them the other way round. Take half of the depot. Put a lotitc at once the maximum. Then saw it off on the same principle .... To the minimum. Well, you will be able to do it without losing money. I've been doing this for a long time now. First I worked out the first one. Then the second...::

That's good, but where do you look for equity?)

OnGoing:
That's good, but where can I see equity?)
Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 10 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 786.81 Floating P/L: -633.28 Margin: 742.08
Balance: 10 786.81 Equity: 10 153.53 Free Margin: 9 411.45
Details:

Gross Profit: 907.34 Gross Loss: 120.53 Total Net Profit: 786.81
Profit Factor: 7.53 Expected Payoff: 30.26
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 67.65 (0.63%) Relative Drawdown: 0.63% (67.65)
Total Trades: 26 Short Positions (won %): 15 (86.67%) Long Positions (won %): 11 (100.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 24 (92.31%) Loss trades (% of total): 2 (7.69%)
Largest profit trade: 149.22 loss trade: -67.65
Average profit trade: 37.81 loss trade: -60.27
Maximum ($): 19 (714.05) consecutive losses ($): 1 (-67.65)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 714.05 (19) consecutive loss (count): -67.65 (1)
Average consecutive wins: 8 consecutive losses: 1

OnGoing:
That's good, but where can I see equity?)
to the second drawing...

new-rena:
to the second drawing...
There doesn't seem to be a green line)

OnGoing:
There doesn't seem to be a green line.)
The picture is from the demo, not the tester. Multicurrency - the tester doesn't chew...

new-rena:
The picture is from the demo and not from the tester. Multicurrency - the tester does not chew...

On the demo too, unfortunately, there is not even a hint of it in the funds report(

Put up this turkey and show us a screenshot https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9702