[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 360

RVD:
Damn it and now the sell has not opened(.
Oop... Me too) In the log it does not swear. I have a request to open a sell, then a modification, no pose) Very strange.

In the terminal log it says as if the order was opened))

"2011.12.21 15:40:42 '3740': order was opened : #643804 sell 0.01 EURGBP at 0.83454 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000"

Guys, I'm finishing combing code on this (Avalanche-free) TS - video here. If interested, ready to post with description here and possibly in the codebase of the site.

OnGoing:
Oops... Me too) In the log did not swear. I don't know why I would do that if I were to open a Sell position but I just don't know why I would do that.

There... I'm just saying it's weird) no errors either, everything's fine tuned) so maybe it's better the way it works now)

Maybe there's a cheat at the dc.

OnGoing:
Opp... Me too) In the log it does not swear. I have a Sell request, then modification, no pose) It's strange.
I do not know why I missed it. I look around and do not understand why, maybe there is a bug in the code.

Restarted the terminal, maybe on the demo such twists and turns) see what happens next.

joo:
Yes, for some reason sometimes the signal doesn't open. I've looked around and can't figure out why, there's a bug in the code.
Another broker too? Then maybe the code. We will have a look.

OnGoing:
At another broker too? Then maybe the code. Let's have a look.
Yes, my other broker had the same thing...)

and again the buy did not go in (I overloaded the terminal...

Now the buy has validated. Miracle...