[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 357

nikelodeon:
Well, yeah, I kind of made a profit, too. Deposit 1000 rubles, lot 0.01
Are you dealing with cent? If not, then the deposit, to put it mildly, not enough) parameters can certainly be played with, but those that offered joo (9,39,27), I still like. For me the standard ones are more sensitive, that means there are more false signals.

I don't know, it hasn't dropped much so far, but there hasn't been much movement either. And the profit is not too much..... count the percentage per day approximately....

nikelodeon:
I don't know, it hasn't dropped much so far, but there hasn't been much movement either. And the profits are not so bad..... count the percentage per day approximately....
Not per day, mind you, but for a few hours) Plus, if you want small drawdowns, you have to moderate your appetite accordingly. And even 1% profit per day, I assure you, is the limit for many. Stability - that's the main thing in trading. Otherwise - roulette - from mud to nobility and back) Did you know that 3% a day is a 4000-fold increase of a deposit during a year)? For example, have you ever seen a single pamm with 400000% performance in a year?))

Agreed, by the way, there is one on the champa owl very similar to his trade......

I forgot to put different magiks on the owls, as a result, all night long only in buy) But all the same, it closed without stress, the euro pound almost does not twitch at night)

OnGoing:

1.Sure, I had a blackout for an hour yesterday morning as well, this thing doesn't really stress the dep, it can easily withstand such downtime.

2. I also wanted to say, you have both owls in one account, you can not properly see the work of Osma, the Ilan that more powerful deals) Osma better on a separate account to understand its essence and fully enjoy the process.)

1. I see, i got a sell a few minutes later from the same level, when osma crossed zero line again... :-)

2. Yes. I wanted to knock out the first one, especially as the account number is "glamorous", wouldn't want to drain... :-) But I'm used to go to the end - either go into space or pour out... :-)

P.S. On the other account, with some leftovers - charged a pure one sov to osm, to, as you write - "fully enjoy the process)".

Europa:

And now?

It survived yesterday's no-deal more than okay...

one sov from the first page of DoubleMinus_1's thread, eurofrank.

Started on December 9th.

Hi all, it's me Kostya) I had to create another account...)

OnGoing

I had to create another account with OnGoing

here is the result

And here's my vell from Monday)

RVD:

Hi all, it's me Kostya) I had to create another account...)

OnGoing

I had to create another account with OnGoing

here is the result

Yeah, that's the same for me, only the dept was 500. In general, the system is surprisingly easy and stress-free. I'll see for a week, maybe I'll decide to go for real.