[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 350

costantin:

OK, let them test it here for now, if anything, I'll open an account elsewhere.)

Do you think it's possible to bet from 3000 p?)

You can bet with any of course, but the profit, respectively, divide by 5)

OnGoing:
Not much profit, to be honest. But I wonder if the same principles can be applied in some other way, so that on short period of time it would be possible to make profit from small deposit?
These are the results of only one time range on the given instrument (2 hours), there are 2 more time ranges on the given instrument. If you trade on all ranges and a large number of instruments, the profit will be worthwhile. But there is a risk of losing on 2 or more symbols at the same time, that can lead to a drawdown. I am working on it now.

Unfortunately the deposit should be 8000-10000$ (because for 4-lot support need 1308$ x 4, plus possible maximum drawdown in the test 5000$+, since 2005 the maximum is 2230$), with 100:1 leverage.

Although if I use a regular account (not a cent account), then at least 500 c.u. So for now I estimate. It may be less, the test will show.

OnGoing:
You can do it with any account, of course, but divide the profit accordingly by 5)
Got it, thanks) so I'll have to read up on the al accounts)

OnGoing:
Although if I use a regular account (not a cent account), then at least 500 c.u. So for now I estimate. Perhaps it is possible and less, the test will show.
Then with 3 000 p. it will not go at least cents...)

costantin:
Got it thanks) so need to read the accounts al...tho)

Not for such an owl there either) They have small leverage on NDD.

Best R.D., leverage 1:1000, lock margin = 0, microlots and market action)

OnGoing:

R.D. is best, leverage 1:1000, lock margin = 0, micro lots and market action)

Ok) exection will be done there)

OnGoing:

R.D. is best, leverage 1:1000, lock margin = 0, micro lots and market action)

Please write the name of this broker in your personal message.

costantin:
Yes I have already shown test similar owl earlier there even 2 times more too since 1999 all the same goes sense in this profit for so many years is not worth wasting time on it)
You probably earn a lot in forex, if you neglect the owl that showed a stable profit for 12+ years, because of the small profit (If your version is 2 times as profitable as mine, then 400% +)

MeTrade:
You probably earn a lot of forex, if you neglect the owl that showed a stable profit for 12+ years, because of the small profit (If your version is 2 times more profitable than mine, 400%+)
i am still just learning) i just dont like this owl because i have better options)