[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 297

Roman.:
Congratulations! And I've been shouting here since 4.00 Moscow time - and I can't get any clear formalisation of the conditions for entering the MARKET with a start order... :-)

yeah it's complicated i agree! :)

7Konstantin7:

Maybe set a parameter for bands where No - if the price is so many pips away from the midline, no trade will be opened, maybe that's what Vlad is trying to explain)

or maybe set this value not in pips, but in a different scale...)

I was thinking about that, maybe you could try to show it to Vlad yourself? :-)

As he suggests to enter on the same candle, in which the breakout occurred, then you cannot test by the opening prices, i.e., purely by the model of all ticks and everything else ... :-(

IMHO, I am used to work exactly with the open price control of a new candle now... :-)

I also understand that orders only need to be opened when a band is broken (upper or lower band)

vladds:

yes it's complicated I agree! :)
:-)

The market must be crossed by a bit! or an asc! with an upper or lower line of an indyck!

7Konstantin7:
I understood that we should open orders only at breaching the upper or lower band.)

Yes. If low, then buy, if high, then sell. Try to suggest to Vlad the variant of controlling the tolerance for the price near the midline, not to open a position in such a case... :-)

This tolerance in pips can also be controlled using external variables...

Roman.:

I've already thought about it, maybe you could try it yourself to show and tell Vlad ??? :-)

As he suggests to enter on the same candle, in which the breakout occurred, then you cannot test by the opening prices, i.e. purely by the model all ticks and everything else... :-(

IMHO, I am used to work with the control of opening price of a new candle now ...:-)

I dont know, if the deviation from the middle is good, i dont think, when you break it, it is more probable that the price has gone well and will change... it's not his strategy and what to show is clear anyway)

I have to open at the breakout and have to test by ticks but what can you do...( and on demo...

Roman.:

Yes. If low, then buy, if high, then sell. Try to suggest to Vlad the variant of controlling the tolerance for the price near the midline, not to open a position in that case... :-)

This tolerance in pips can also be controlled using external variables...

the variant of controlling whether the price is near the midline

I think it is not necessary according to his TS) it is very simple there only upon the breakout, so why complicate it

although ... If you have aprice near the midline, do not open the position... :-) - maybe set a parameter when bunds are more extended... that a pullback is more likely... ) is set in pips in the board...

I.e. if price has broken through it and gone through a certain amount of points, for example, drew 50 points from the banks, then let's open a sell, for example)

All right, you guys need to think about it! Don't sweat it!

Go to sleep.)