[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 294

vladds:

So here's a picture I just scribbled in my pencil.)

it doesn't click... save it in *.ipg format

And now?

vladds:

If you get it from the picture, let me know.

I am interested in the first order - i.e. entry into the market on the next candle, if the previous one pierces those fucking Bollinger Bands - if it pierces the bottom band with its minimum, then buy entry, if it pierces the top band with its maximum, then the next candle is a sell entry ... Is this correct?

And it doesn't matter where exactly (outside or inside the fucking bars) the candle opens on which the SOB enters the market... All right? See figure.

Roman.:

I am interested in the first order - i.e. entry into the market on the next candle, if the previous one breaks through from the inside to the outside these fucking Bollinger Bands - if it breaks through the bottom band with its minimum, then buy entry, if it breaks through the top band with its maximum, then enter on the next candle in the sell... Is this correct?

And it doesn't matter where exactly (outside or inside the fucking bars) the candle opens on which the SOB enters the market... All right? See figure.

on breach! it's much more profitable on the m 15 chart with a step period of 20 pips

vladds:

I'm shouting here today at 4:00 a.m. I can't shout so I'm shouting here on Friday.

I see, ugh-f-f-f-f... :-) from 4:00 Moscow time today I've been shouting here, I can't get through, it must be Friday night... :-)

I will do it later today - I will post the code here.

Roman.:

I see, ugh-f-f-f-f... :-) from 4:00 Moscow time today I've been shouting here, I can't get through, it must be Friday night... :-)

I'll get to it later today - I'll post the code here.

Yeah, I haven't slept a wink all night . I can'tsleep, even on a decent dose of sleeping pills or a Friday night dose of beer :)

Manufactured - start input by Bands indicator, see attachment. + possibility to optimise in addition to input variables

Period_BB и Deviation

Also trade timeframe - set values during optimisation - from 1 to 8. To test and optimise - by opening prices. As a result, if you set

s_signal_period = 3

then it is necessary to test on the timeframe no higher than M15, a smaller timeframe may be used when testing with the value of the variable 3, for example, on M5 or M1, but it is better to use M15 and test and watch the trades on a demo account, having thrown the indicator with the corresponding deviation on the chart of the tool.

The value, on that period is tested, for example, if it is 5, then testing on the period H1.

During the optimization, if M1 is not necessary, then the period M5 is set and then you set the variable start 2 step 1 stop 6 (H4) or 5 (H1), let's assume that's all. If after optimization we got the value, let us assume 4, then during testing we put a relevant period to this 4 - M30 - and use it for testing. That is all.

extern int s_signal_period = 3;      //  1 - PERIOD_M1      1       1 минута
                                     //  2 - PERIOD_M5      5       5 минут
                                     //  3 - PERIOD_M15     15      15 минут
                                     //  4 - PERIOD_M30     30      30 минут
                                     //  5 - PERIOD_H1      60      1 час
                                     //  6 - PERIOD_H4      240     4 часа
                                     //  7 - PERIOD_D1      1440    1 день
                                     //  8 - PERIOD_W1      10080   1 неделя
                                     //  0 (ноль)           0       Период текущего графика 
extern int       Period_BB = 14;     //период полос
extern double Deviation = 2;         //величина отклонения для верхней и нижней полосы
Files:

Roman.:

I have it - the start input by Bands indicator, see attachment. + possibility to optimize both input variables

and trading timeframe - set values during optimization - from 1 to 8. To test and optimise - by opening prices. As a result, if you set

Then you should test it on the timeframe no higher than M15, a smaller timeframe may be used when testing with the value of the variable 3, for example, on M5 or M1, but better to use M15 and test and watch the trades on a demo account, by placing the indicator itself with the corresponding deviation on the chart of the instrument.

What value you put, on that period and test, for example, if 5, then test on the period H1.

During optimization, if M1 is not needed, then set the timeframe to M5 and then beat the variable start 2 step 1 stop 6 (H4) or 5 (H1), let's say everything. If after optimization we got the value, let us assume 4, then during testing we put a relevant period to this 4 - M30 - and use it for testing. That is all.

wow so fast!

If you do not know what to do with these codes, then put them in a format! ((

vladds:

Wow, that was fast!

Can you put them in a format? I don't know what to do with these codes! ((

That's it! OK!