[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 289

new-rena:
I'd say from 3000 to 40,000 you gain experience and then you're good to go (after a year or so) )))
Yes of course)))

new-rena:
I can withdraw my profits manually now, but I don't need to. The market is not considered as a good one, because one cannot close trades and will lose everything. For instance, 7Konstantin7 will have something to withdraw))).

The system has not shed yet. I cannot show all trades at the moment. There will be no objectivity in trading with the Expert Advisor, because trades were opened a long time ago

manually. I can withdraw profits now, but I don't need to.

7Konstantin7:

I can make a big splash in my 40s)

don't say GOP!!!!

TEXX:

The system is not losing any money yet. I cannot show all trades at the moment. There will be no objectivity on EA trading, as trades were opened long time ago

manually. I can withdraw profits now, but there is no such need.

Are we trading in real time?

7Konstantin7:

:)))) and more if the initial deposit of 40.000 where to get them then ... well, for someone like that I think we should really test from 3.000 rubles available to mortal) with forty-one I can so untwist a little)

What are you doing with your rubles, cent accounts for whom, or is it a pity for the conversion, but not a pity to plum?

TEXX:

don't say GOP!!!!
Yes it's real with you?) well then I thought demo...)

BeerGod:
What are you getting into with your roubles, cent accounts are for whom, or are you sorry for the conversion fee but not sorry to drain ?
Can you elaborate on all the charms? I'm thinking about opening an Alpari account. I used to hang out in England, but you have to pay the quid right away...

new-rena:
Are we trading in real life?

YES. IN REAL!!! How many times do I have to tell you?

BeerGod:
What are you getting into with your roubles, cent accounts are for whom, or are you sorry for the conversion fee but not sorry to drain ?
You have to pay in cents at this rate... I just live in Russia and I don't care about the quid) it's easier for me to think in rubles...

TEXX:

YES. IN REAL!!! How many times do I have to say it?

Then... bow low.

And what with your hands??? There's no way to get the Councillor to do it??? As I recall, mistakes are very costly.