[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 258

new-rena:
Can't you make it grow without draining it?

You can.

new-rena:
Question - at Alpari, do you have to close all orders first and then go to the bank or what?

At Alpari there are 3 non-trading accounts and any number of trading accounts - you transfer them to a non-trading account and withdraw them from there (there are a lot of withdrawal options and postal transfers :))))

Tantrik:

Alpari has 3 non-trading accounts and any number of trading accounts - you can transfer them to a non-trading account and withdraw them from there (there are plenty of withdrawal options and postal orders :))))
I got it, thanks

vladds:

(Too little depasses so it tastes bad! )) Not 1,400r for this owl! I have given up the idea of "owls on guard" because it falls asleep!

I do not like his logic in opening orders!

I think I need a cent account with 10.000 RUR 3.000 and that's ok, put an initial lot from 0.10 I have just started testing today your variant with lots of orders)

And there is no point in touching the hands at all how do we know that will be so far I think)

We just need to decide at a convenient time to stop the owl, close all orders to withdraw money or not, well, or so withdraw in the process is where as with the withdrawal just happens and a couple of days passes ...

vladds:

(it is too small a depassite, it steals and squeezes! )) Not an owl! I have given up the idea of an owl on guard for now!

i do not like the logic of opening orders!

get a cent account and unclench your point :))))

RALLY continues ! :)

Details:
Gross Profit:11 060.82Gross Loss:2 548.58Total Net Profit:8 512.24
Profit Factor:4.34Expected Payoff:35.62
Absolute Drawdown:0.00Maximal Drawdown:666.22 (1.39%)Relative Drawdown:1.39% (666.22)
Total Trades:239Short Positions (won %):169 (81.66%)Long Positions (won %):70 (75.71%)
Profit Trades (% of total):191 (79.92%)Loss trades (% of total):48 (20.08%)
Largestprofit trade:720.00loss trade:-295.75
Averageprofit trade:57.91loss trade:-53.10
Maximum($):22 (1 310.00)consecutive losses ($):7 (-398.38)
Maximalconsecutive profit (count):1 392.24 (21)consecutive loss (count):-538.06 (3)
Averageconsecutive wins:6consecutive losses:2

TEXX:

take a cent account and unclench your point :))))
:D

TEXX:

RALLY continues ! :)

I may not be as pretty, but 89.43 per cent profit for the day, I think a decent result for a real

(I think by nightfall the deposit will be doubled...)

elmucon:

I may not be as pretty, but 89.43 per cent profit for the day, I think a decent result for the real

(I think the deposit will double by nightfall...)

no slippage at all) all sensible and fast...) but the grid... it's a risk...