[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 179

OnGoing:
Guys, a word of advice, don't sting and poke, we're in the same boat. Better to brainstorm and share for nothing. Such "mini-communism" for a while might give the right kind of kickback.
Shit.

I have run out of ideas so far, but it really needs a good amount of money and time to work plus it's better to work on micro so I think!

vladds:

I have run out of ideas so far, but it really needs a good amount of money and time to work plus it's better to work on micro so I think!

I think it is better to work with micro. So let's try it on the demo and then on the real one) and share the results.

7Konstantin7:
Let's try it on the demo and then on the real one) and share the results.
Go ahead. The DC is waiting impatiently for you to share a deposit with him.

My owls are all uphill without any slippage and all the strong movements today are working out very well)

4x-online:
Go ahead. The DC is looking forward to you sharing your deposit with him.
And how do you share a deposit, in fact, all lose sooner or later, so what's the problem ... Everyone has his own methods...!

7Konstantin7:
And how do you share a deposit, in fact, all lose sooner or later, so what's the problem... Everyone has their own methods...!
Don't speak for everyone. And if you're ready to lose internally, I can give you my account number. You don't give a damn where to drain and what method to use.

4x-online:
Don't speak for everyone. And if you're ready to drain internally, I can give you my account number. You don't care where you drain or what method you use.
There's a difference. When he plummets in the DC, he gets an experience that's memorable for a long time.

4x-online:
Don't speak for everyone. And if you're ready to drain internally, I can give you my account number. You don't care where you drain or what method you use.
I have already lost a lot of reals and demos, I've been learning for three more years and without that, if you are so smart and have learned how to trade, then why do you undermine me) I would rather teach people how to trade.

khorosh:
There is a difference. Drainage in the DC gives him an experience that is remembered for a long time.
There's nothing without plums, it's not that simple...)