[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 160

nikelodeon:
The top didn't really catch on, but we'll get on with it :). It's easier to work with Ilan. Correcting Ilan's mistakes is easier than making decisions whether to buy or sell.... Although, again, I admit that I'm just lucky.....

I guess I'm hooked.

Great, at any rate I am now much better off than I started the day, and more by 3,000 roubles. So who says it's impossible. Try it, said the dream :))))))

I'm the one who's in the way.

nikelodeon:
By the way, I think Avalanche would have picked it up by now. Romanach, where is your avalanche????

:-) Working... On the job for now...

I have come to the conclusion that a TA for Avalanche is not necessary or, if it is, only a basic one... Otherwise there is no need for a martin, so on and so forth...

I don't use stats from a tester... I'd rather do it with a real account or a demo... I'll post a report in the "Avalanche" thread.

vladds:
Who knows where to get an owl that only works on two Mashas?
Spartan, where are you going? Are you deserting?
Leaving the Army of the Monkees and running to the Mashkas?
Is there any money left at home? If so, we'll be out of here in no time. Hooray!

rustein:
Spartan, where are you going? Are you deserting?
Leaving the Army of the Monkees and running to the Mashkas?
Is there any money left at home? If so, we'll be out of here in no time. Hooray!

I'm thinking about a variation on the mushrooms to see what's trending!

Since November 23rd I am still testing on 5000 c.u. with 0.05 lot. I am relatively calm when I approach 50% of my deposit. I have never used a lot.

Got jammed again, Man, I pulled the stop too hard last time, so it didn't work :(((((

OnGoing:

Since November 23rd I am still testing on 5000 c.u. with 0.05 lot. I am relatively calm when I approach 50% of my deposit. I have never used a lot.

And I say $150 is not enough you need at least $300

Why the hell are you locking?

Lock is self-deception. Delaying the end.