[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 158

Well yes you have up positions accumulated, I have the same but only after the closing of the seals. I'm already back to entry level by the way. Maxprofit single-novel....

nikelodeon:
Well yes you have up positions accumulated, I have the same but only after the closing of the seals. I'm already back to entry level by the way. Maxprofit single-novel....

I already told you that I do not use locking rationally and now I failed... I used 300 dollars in the tester, but 150 is not enough!

It's not about the money. You have to figure out for yourself how much you can lose on your depo. After that you lock and then look at the market with fresh eyes after a while. Just wait for the close of one hour candle + one more candle and the market trend will become clear. Then you start an Ilan, and wait for it to work out the hanging stop, then close the lock position, even with a loss, because it's a temporary phenomenon was...... And then go into battle, no more than a set drawdown. Understand that it's much easier to contain a drawdown than to survive it.....

Don't waste yourself working with Ilan. They all have the same ending. A sad one.

I confess I didn't quite understand what you have in the picture, I have a completely different picture. I'm thinking of locking again now.............. If I don't get a stop, which I don't think I will, I'll lock above today's start and then I'll see. I think I'll get it right... :)

nikelodeon:
I confess I didn't quite understand what you have in the picture, I have a completely different picture. I'm thinking of locking again now.............. If I don't get a stop, which I don't think I will, I'll lock above today's start and then I'll see. I think I'll get it right... :)
I have 5000 on the picture thanks to the lock but the lock was risky I think to close it and try to win with the remaining 2000r

and the idea came back to me))) I'll tell you later

DhP:
Do not waste yourself working with Ilan. They all end the same way. Sad.

I bet....... I really haven't ruined the lock, BUT it does give two important things.

1. When you form a lock, you start to look at the market correctly. Knowing even the smallest means of market diagnostics, you already build a theory about your lock.

2. Restriction of losses at one level. Do not allow losses to fall below the plinth. Ok, I was lucky, I blocked higher than before the drawdown, but the lock is not closed, but I already know how to do it. I have a couple more open positions in sell, and the stop will be higher than the buy position, and then the next step is a technical one :) Now even if it goes up, I will earn, if it goes down, I will earn too. And my profit corridor is not big..... As I write this, things have changed dramatically :(((((

vladds:

what's left

Let me try and get them up for you. I'll fix 3000 roubles for 24 hours.....???

nikelodeon:

I bet.......I really haven't ruined the lock, BUT it does give two important things.

1. When you form a lock, you start to look at the market correctly. Knowing even the smallest means of diagnosing the market, you already build a theory about your loco.

2. Restriction of losses at one level. Do not allow losses to fall below the plinth. Ok, I was lucky, I blocked higher than before the drawdown, but the lock is not closed, but I already know how to do it. I have a couple more open positions in sell, and the stop will be higher than the buy position, and then the next step is a technical one :) Now even if it goes up, I will earn, if it goes down, I will earn too. And my profit corridor is not big..... While writing this, things have changed dramatically (((((

I really hope you're not playing with real money.

Otherwise...my sincere condolences.