[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 154

nikelodeon:
Roman, tell me if you can switch off trading from one Expert Advisor to another. Put a bird on and take it off. How can I do it?
You can do it through a global variable of the terminal.

Great, I'll look in the help, maybe there are examples.....

Man, I even wish it would go down properly already, because the funds are going up now...... not even interesting :)

What is the command, can anyone tell me. It came up when trying to pull a variable from the indicator. I.e. in the indicator made a buffer from a variable and tried to read it... Like so ...

2011.11.28 14:10:35 Equity_v7 EURUSD,M1: unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate function?

vladds:

i tested $150 and a lot of money, but i got more than 100% profit before i flushed it, so i flushed it and i took the cut

To avoid constant situations like "my results are like this and yours are different for some reason".

I propose to all moderators to introduce a rule - when posting test results, all should observe the following conditions:

Set "service - settings - charts - max bars in the window" - the required figure

Upload the history and check for holes using the history data analysis script https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8039

Test when the Internet is disconnected, change spread size (if necessary) using TakeMySpred https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/119830 (test it by pressing "strategy tester - settings - symbol properties" when the Internet is disconnected)

Account type restrictions should be taken into account:

micro - Maximum volume per order = 5 lots

Classic - Minimal order volume = 0.1

To inform :

1. name of the dc

2. type of account (demo or real)

3. version of the terminal

4. Account type (Micro, Classic, NDD ...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. file (points 1, 2, 3, 4 are deleted)

6. spread size five digits

7. set file

8. optional mq4, mq5, mqh ... It would be better to store them all in zip.

I am sending you EA, set file, statement ( Alpari-Demo (Build 402) classic spread size = 15 pips )

Added :

equity trail in $ ( in % )

Maximum drawdown of equity in $ ( in %), after which all orders are closed and EA trading stops for a while (like sinking)

a break in trading (not to trade) after a drawdown (failure) - hours (minutes), (like waiting until the end of the reverse trend)

2011.11.01 - 2011.11.26

2011.10.01 - 2011.11.26

2011.01.01 - 2011.11.26

----------------------------

Maximum equity drawdown in $ = 6000

Timeout (no trading) after drawdown = 48 hours

You can put in any parameters you like.
Files:

OnGoing:

In general, yes, I would not recommend trading with real money.

The system is still raw - essentially the same Ilan, slightly sparse on pullbacks.

Well, at least one adequate. Already something.

It's not raw. It doesn't have an advantage. It does not exploit inefficiency, to put it more simply. Therefore it is not viable to begin with.

nikelodeon:
Roman, tell me if you can switch off trading from one Expert Advisor to another. Put a bird on and take it off. If yes, how can I do it?
?
You should not place and remove the birdie, but interrogate the state of the global variable. For example, if global variable ==1, the EA is blocked.

khorosh:
Only not by putting a birdie and removing it, but by polling the state of the global variable. For example, if the global variable ==1, the EA is blocked.

Alternatively.....

serferrer:

To avoid constant situations like "my results are like this and yours are different for some reason".

I propose to all moderators to introduce a rule - when posting test results, all should observe the following conditions:

Set "service - settings - charts - max bars in the window" - the required figure

Upload the history and check for holes using the history data analysis script https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8039

Test when the Internet is disconnected, change spread size (if necessary) using TakeMySpred https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/119830 (test it by pressing "strategy tester - settings - symbol properties" when the Internet is disconnected)

Account type restrictions should be taken into account:

micro - Maximum volume per order = 5 lots

Classic - Minimal volume per order = 0.1

To inform :

1. name of the dc

2. type of account (demo or real)

3. version of the terminal

4. Account type (Micro, Classic, NDD ...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. file (points 1, 2, 3, 4 are invalid)

6. spread size five digits

7. set file

8. optional mq4, mq5, mqh ... It would be better to store them all in zip.

I am sending you EA, set file, statement ( Alpari-Demo (Build 402) classic spread size = 15 pips )

Added :

equity trail in $ ( in % )

Maximum drawdown of equity in $ ( in %), after which all orders are closed and EA trading stops for a while (like sinking)

a break in trading (not to trade) after a drawdown (failure) - hours (minutes), (like waiting until the end of the reverse trend)

2011.11.01 - 2011.11.26

2011.10.01 - 2011.11.26

2011.01.01 - 2011.11.26

----------------------------

Maximum equity drawdown in $ = 6000

Timeout in trading (no trading) after drawdown = 48 hours

You may use any of your parameters.

I would say it's hard to make a report with numbers, it's easier to send a chart and whoever needs it will understand how to set it up if he agrees to this trade!

As I said, I locked in a 14% drawdown. I've already got one percent back....