[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 136

vladds:
By the way, a thought occurred to me! What if the step between new orders first is 3 points and when the price rises, it is 1 point, i.e. do not multiply the step, but divide it! from larger to smaller, remember, now it is not multiplied or multiplied!
I was thinking the same thing, but then you get a snowball effect - poses are getting more frequent and the volume is getting bigger. I was also thinking about increasing the step - but then I would have to increase the lot faster than now. And there is no big gain, now the optimum grid is smoother and softer.

OnGoing:
I also thought about it, but then it would snowball - the positions become more and more frequent and the volume increases. I have also thought about increasing the pitch - but then I would have to increase the lot faster than now. And there is no great gain, now the optimum grid is smoother and softer.

You may be right, but if you know what will go against us, you don't just catch a loss, but with 0.1 lot more, and you're in the black.

vladds:

You don't have to just scoop, you have to close the opposite side of the market.

When you know where the price is going, you don't have to scoop and jerk - you have to open in the direction of the move and close the opposite positions.

In general, it's not good to scrap and jerk, even if you don't know where the price is going.

An interesting idea. What if the initial lot for the sels is not the initial lot as it is now, but a dynamic lot - half the size of the current grid of buys?

Plus we wouldn't take the take immediately, but only a common take when the second sell opens higher.

Then, if the trend continues, we sufficiently compensate for the slack in the bunch with a half lot.

Suppose we set such a half sell. The price goes further down, buy continues to open and the sell (the second on the count) is again opened from half of the current buy position.

Again we don't take the take, only if prices went higher and the next sell opened, we set a common take, for all 3 open sells. If a batch of sells closes at the take, we again set a sell at half of the current volume of the buy-back. And so on.

That is, from the beginning change the Ilan logic a bit.

1. Initial lot of the opposite direction is taken as a part (eg half) of the already existing bunch.

2) Do not put a Take on the first position, only when the averaging appears.

It's already funny :-))

This Expert Advisor works for about 4 people (the most active in this thread), it does not work for the rest. Now I understand why such a small circle of enthusiasts post here :-))

From Monday we will need to think more seriously about locking and closing losses, you know I'd rather sell than take losses!

Zhunko:

It's already funny :-))

This Expert Advisor works for about 4 people (the most active in this thread), it does not work for the rest. Now I understand why such a narrow circle of enthusiasts post here :-))

What? You still have not set it up?

OnGoing:

An interesting idea. What if the initial lot for the sels is not the initial lot as it is now, but a dynamic lot - half the size of the current grid of buys?

Plus we wouldn't take the take immediately, but only a common take when the second sell opens higher.

Then, if the trend continues, we sufficiently compensate for the slack in the bunch with a half lot.

Suppose we set such a half sell. The price goes further down, buy continues to open and the sell (the second on the count) is opened again - now from half of the current buy position.

Again we don't take the take, only if prices went higher and the next sell opened, we set a common take, for all 3 open sells. If a batch of sells closes at the take, we again set a sell at half of the current volume of the buy-back. And so on.

I'll try to get into it now!

OnGoing:

Suppose we set such a half sell. The price goes further down, buy continues to open and the sell (the second on the count) is again opened from half of the current buy position.

That is, from the beginning change the logic of Ilan a little bit. Initial lot of the opposite direction should be taken as a part (for example half) of the already existing bind.

And the second change of the rules - do not put a take at the first position, only when the averaging appears.

It's not so bad! The profits should go up immediately!!! before the wave and that's what we need!

Although there are other difficulties here (e.g. what to do when half a sell has gone up, and more than one!