[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 89

TEXX:

I'm not a proger, I write as I can, take it, Roman, re-do the expert the right way :)))

I've started to add error handling and these two owls started to conflict with each other... :-( Although I did everything as usual, as usual, I myself had such owls (with such error handling) in real trading - I disabled them myself later... If I already have a combined sov - to it I will make this standard error handling, including requotes and something else, later, now I am busy with work.

OnGoing:

It's not critical for this exp, we didn't open on one tick, we'll open on the next one, what's the big deal)

And minimal error handling is there.

Yes, by the way, especially with this (100) number of attempts the order will certainly open if there is a connection in the terminal, so it's not critical... Although "something" may be added, it will not be superfluous.

Where to download from? From the first page?

You can take it from 80..... On the test, it looks like it picks up

Roman.:

Yes, by the way, especially with this (100) number of attempts the order will certainly open if there is a connection in the terminal, so it's not critical... Although "something" may be added, it won't be superfluous.

Where do you download the united from? From the first page?

C 80's is the way to go. By the way, the less checks and looping, the higher speed is also important for this exp, because it also takes time and resources to modify the tokens of several dozens of positions, and more than once.

OnGoing:
C 80, I think. By the way, the less checks and looping, the higher speed is also important for this exp, because it takes time and resources to modify prices of several dozens of positions, and more than once.

By the way, I didn't even think about it...

Mathemat:

Question to question: What's in it for me?

P.S. The questions don't seem to be for me...

do you want one? 100 quid :)) (that's contagious!)

OnGoing:

Exactly, hence the genius suggestion. Based on reliable statistical data about 95% of leakers - we open our own account monitoring (similar to Onyx).

We take trades of traders together as signals, combine them into a single position and open vice versa. I think the MO will be positive).

I think that in this case the IR will not be positive.

In this case the IR will be -spread.

ratnasambhava:

I think this is exactly the case where the MO will not be positive.

The MO in this case would be -spread.

The point is that we are taking an aggregate position. Plus we have the main psychology of cutting profits at the roots and waiting out losses. Plus not all of them are pipsers, there are medium- and long-term traders as well.

Who knows, all this combined may produce the desired effect).

oshalex:
Instruct briefly.

input parameters

extern bool NewTrade = true; // New trade (enabled/disabled)
extern bool AddUse = true; // Breakeven (enabled/disabled)
extern double OpenLot = 0.1; // Initial trade lot
extern int DigitsLot = 2; // Size of lot
extern int MMType = 0; // MM Type 0-average orders, 1-average with last multiplied by EXP
extern double EXP = 1.3; // Averaging multiplier
extern int TakeProfit = 30; // TakeProfit
extern int OrderStep = 6; // Minimum order opening step
extern int Slip = 3; // Price slippage
extern int MaxTrades = 20; // Maximum number of open orders in one direction
extern int MagicNumber = 888; // Magik orders

Terms of open trades borrowed from Ilan

double PrevCl = iClose(Symbol(),0,2);
double CurrCl = iClose(Symbol(),0,1);

if (PrevCl < CurrCl) -> Buy
if (PrevCl > CurrCl) -> Sell

OnGoing:

The point is that we are taking a cumulative position. Plus the psychology of the majority of people is to cut their profits at the root and wait out losses. Plus not everyone is pipsing, there are medium- and long-term traders.

Who knows, all this combined may produce the desired effect).

"Everything has already been stolen before you..." :-) I mean manufactured... The entry is against the public... see the interpretations of the indicator readings in the article.