[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 46

Okay. I have a sensible suggestion. What if instead of regular pairs, you trade their spread (like stat arbitrage)?

I don't know anything more flat. :)

vladds:

I can't put a picture of myself!
It's better not to put it, because when everyone sells their deposits they may find it and beat you:)))

again, the flat must be sufficiently wide range....

nikelodeon:
Well yes, this system is not meant for trending..... Just pay attention to the news and don't trade at that time, that's all......

Checking owls with error handling on my own. Everything works. I am now archiving it and posting it.

ok wait for....

Cmu4:

Okay. I have a sensible suggestion. What if instead of regular pairs, you trade their spread (like stat arbitrage)?

I originally wanted to offer this branch as an alternative to Triple Arbitrage with a nice exit to Reshetov's profit ... :-) but here these two Ilana - trades in a channel + Avalanche - trades in a trend - each hedging the other + make I.Kim Equity trall and everything will be CHOCOLAD by New Year ... :-) Oh, how!

Roman.:

I initially wanted to offer this branch as an alternative to Triple Arbitrage with Reshetov's profit... :-) but these two Ilana - trading in a channel + Avalanche - trading in a trend - hedging each other + activate Equity trall I. Kim, and everything will be Chocolate-Lined by New Year... :-) Oh, how!

Let's give it a try!

Also, instead of averaging, you could bolt in shares (pyramiding) instead of Avalanche to the basic logic.

Cmu4:

7Konstantin7 has already suggested and started testing on two pairs.

Cmu4:

Let's give it a go!

Also, instead of averaging, you could bolt in refills (pyramiding) instead of Avalanche to the basic logic.

:-)

khorosh:
7Konstantin7 has already suggested and started testing on two pairs.
That yesterday's score went down... I had some trouble with the internet (now restarting it), see what happens.