[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 26

But all in all it's not bad......

So I'm asking if the tests are the same.

nikelodeon:
Well, it did, except that the terminal hangs. Roman, what build do you have?

402 - I haven't updated. By the way, at 0.01 on micro it trades clumsily, lots don't multiply as it should... on the classic - it was fine there... I don't know the reason yet... i.e.... Several buys at 0.01, then one buy opened at 0.02... it shouldn't be like that... each subsequent one should already be multiplied...:-(

P.S. My terminal is working fine, it's not crashing.

I wonder if we'll make it to 6,000 baq before I go to bed......

nikelodeon:

I never made it to profit...

Prolon:
Well, that's what the author told you... but have you checked it yourself in the tester? They both use RSI, and with the same settings they simply duplicate each other, at least look at the code...
This is if you allow trading long and short. If the EA only trades one way, it does not care about RSI. It always opens trades in the allowed side. In principle, when the code is merged, RSI can be cut out of there.

nikelodeon:

YEAH 8-0 Really?????
Not really, I'm just messing with you... I think we should put four with different magicians (it'll be more reliable)!!!

I have as much as 226 yet, I haven't updated either....

nikelodeon:

Cmu4:
This is if long and short is allowed to trade. If the EA only trades to one side, it does not care about RSI. O always opens trades in the allowed side. Basically, when the code is merged, RSI can be cut out of there.
So there is no prohibition to one side there.