[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 23

vladds:

it's in the settings on manual control check

It's OK there - the demo - the account got small... and the drawdown on the gambling was high... so...there was no free margin... :-)

Roman.:

It's all right there - the demo account is small... and the drawdown on the gambling was high... so...there was no free margin... :-)

well yeah i told him the same thing......

nikelodeon:
A hundred quid a day, pretty much fine...... In two weeks a grand, why not. And how do you vladds manage to count everything in rubles? Usually everyone here counts in dollars...

)) and I'm a patriot! )) I love the ruble!

nikelodeon:

well, that's what i told him......

I saw it later. Organised here (at home) to test the TC micro at Alpari in roubles... :-)

On eurobucks - not bad so far... :-)

Does Alpari allow you to work under these conditions?

nikelodeon:
Does Alpari allow you to work under these conditions?

On demo, micro orders are placed, trades are made... I have not tried the real one yet...

The currency is roubles.

you see the essence of the spread!

Cmu4:

The fact that you put EAs on the demo is good, but you don't test a lot like that. You need to get everything into a tester.

Yes, the tester, too... In these matters, at such a pips - will lie... deals inside the bar and everything else...

One thought occurred to me... Here (on these two TS) trades with averaging in the channel, i.e. the TS initially trades on rebound... In the channel, what if you add Avalanche to that fun, because it is a TREND ...:-) as a hedge ...:-) I.e. if we start pouring on the avalanche (in the channel), then we take out on these TS-squares, if a rabid reverse trend is taking place, then we take out on the LAVINE DEP ... What a wild mix will be!!!:-)

P.S. Naturally, each TS has its own orders and everything else ...

vladds:

you see the essence of the spread!

Of course, it's understandable.

Romanach, why not take an avalanche with another magician and put it on the third minute chart..... As you say avalanche will be trending, this system is on flat......