[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 15

Well ok, what if we use 5 minutes with a profit of say 100...... for a five digits. I wonder how the system would behave? And what settings are acceptable for 5 minutes in this case?

Damn it doesn't want to close:( it's been a few times now that it's near the profit of the sellsworth....

nikelodeon:
Well ok, what if we use 5 minutes with a profit of say 100...... for a five digits. I wonder how the system would behave? And what settings are acceptable for 5 minutes in this case?

i've set myself a goal of 3,000 a day and i don't want to fall out of the strategy

nikelodeon:
Well yes, the realities may be quite different.... that would negate such a trade... It's a shame.... Although the rules seem to be correct..... we're not screwing anyone. we're just paddling :)

You have to look at the terms of trade there... Yeah, with a shovel... :-)

nikelodeon:
Damn it doesn't want to close:( it's been a few times now that it's near the profit of the sellsworth....

it has already been closed... :-) Isn't it?

Yeah, I just saw.... I reckon the synchronicity of the strategy is excellent.....

It seems to me that the discussion of online trading might as well be moved to the "Cool Peppers" thread!!!

BHUGAHAHA...:-)

nikelodeon:
Yeah, I just saw.... I reckon the synchronicity of the strategy is excellent.....

TOO!!! :-)

vladds:

I've set myself a goal of 3,000 a day and I don't want to fall out of this strategy.

Yeah, well, that's a good number.....

On the subject of Cool Peppers...

1 post. "Hello!

For those who are "cool peppers".

No need (no need) to sway the air masses of the forum with photoshop-drawn stats, sway them in this thread. Especially welcome are clear signals, such as: EURUSD, buy, SL 200, TP 300, 5:51:49.

If you have any misunderstandings on the forum, you are welcome here. Clarify the relationship here, but very clearly and distinctly - in the form of trading signals".

There's a hell of a lot of tracking going on out there...:-)))))))))))))))))