[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 13

If the order is winning, close it! If not, just wait!

<br / translate="no">

There's a nice trend down on the M1... maybe it's the beginning of a pullback? :-)

Well yes I have the poses hanging up at the top too.... Let's see....

nikelodeon:
Well yes I have the poses hanging up at the top too.... Let's see....

if my settings won't leak! !!!!!0.01!!!!!!

vladds:

profit in a day and a half!

who has any doubts?

There is no doubt that an EA can sometimes work profitably for more than a month. But sooner or later it will crash.

khorosh:
There is no doubt that an EA may sometimes work profitably for more than a month. But sooner or later it will crash.

The invincible John Katana wrote something like - "don't forget to withdraw profits regularly and don't leave Avalanche unattended" ... :-)

P.S. Don't you know that? :-)

So far it's holding up, and in terms of money it hasn't dropped more than it's made... watch....

You're talking about a 0.10 lot. I was talking about a 0.01 lot.

or you have 50,000 rubles instead of 5,000???

nikelodeon:
So far it's holding up, and in terms of money it hasn't dropped more than it's made... watch....

Roughly speaking - the trade is going in the channel with averaging increasing volumes, so its boundaries are flexible and are "near" the price, when the price touches one of the boundaries of this channel - exit from all co-directed positions in previously set profit level ... Something like this.

nikelodeon:

Exited the baes with a profit... :-)