[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 7

I have so far, but in the beginning got bogged down, one and the same advisor hung up. From 49 onwards I got it right, so watch....

nikelodeon:
I wonder how you managed to run two EAs in the tester at once.... Here I understand that this is exactly the point. That two EAs are chopping up one tool at a time.....

You don't need to run both of them in the tester to understand this. I ran a sell-only variant from October 1, 2011. By October 24 it had drained 50,000 of the initial deposit. You need a Buy Expert Advisor to have made more than 50 000 at the same time for the account not to be drained. This is impossible using the default settings.

Agreed, so should have checked, run one to buy, one to short, then add up the equity. Then you can draw conclusions.....

khorosh:

You don't have to run both in the tester to understand this. I ran a sell-only variant from October 1, 2011. By October 24 it had drained 50,000 of the initial deposit. You need a Buy Expert Advisor to have made more than 50 000 during the same period in order not to have your account drained. This is impossible using the default settings.

The trick is while one goes into deficit the other is supporting it and it always has a better balance for a bid. If you run it separately, it stops bidding because there are no free funds and if one stop is not closed, the other one works!

Well yes, the option I suggested is not fully reflective of the entire course of the trade.... Only a demo can help here....

nikelodeon:

I have so far, but in the beginning got bogged down, one and the same advisor hung up. Since 49 I have corrected myself, so watch....

What is there to see? :-) Everything will be uphill, uphill...

Red dashes are levels of profit taking from sells, bays, and currently buy has already closed with profit, if the price keeps going up, then sells open together with bays with larger volumes and b/e level for sells (red dashed line) shifts upwards as well... :-)

If the trend persists, it will move up either by increasing volumes of baiys or sells... Like this... :-)

The main thing is the presence of a pullback... :-) And the author, rightly pointed out that you need to get the dough out in time... If it is not on "paper"... :-)

Roman.:

What is there to see? :-) Everything will be uphill, uphill...

Red dashes are levels of profit taking from sells, bays, and currently buy has already closed with a profit, if the price keeps going up, then sells are opened with bigger volumes together with bays and the level of B/S on sells (red dashed line) shifts upwards... :-)

If the trend persists, it will move up either by increasing volumes of baiys or sells... Like this... :-)

The main thing is the presence of a pullback... :-) And the author, rightly pointed out that you need to get the dough out in time... If it is not on "paper".)

))))

nikelodeon:
Agreed, so should have checked, run one to buy, one to short, then add up the equity. Then you can draw conclusions.....

Well, if advisors are set on different accounts and permanently withdraw funds, leaving only initial deposit, then yes, there is a chance that if one loses the initial deposit and the other one earns the same or more during the same period, then yes, in total the two advisors should be profitable. But only if periods between drawdowns are long. Otherwise there may occur spots in the history of quotes where losses will be observed one after another with short intervals. And in this case nothing will save from the total collapse.

And how is this shit any different from a simple gridiron?

Roman.:

The main thing is the presence of a kickback...:-)

I understand that just the minutes are chosen, as too unidirectionally prolonged trends practically does not happen.... Although I could be wrong....