Econometrics: one step ahead forecast - page 138

faa1947:
Empty, empty. One itch.
but you've got plenty ;))))

Let's not get into personalities. Everyone has their faults. Some just run out of patience.

faa1947:

Unfortunately, you didn't understand what I was writing about. Let me try again. In TA, if there is a graph, we believe there is one. In econometrics, the graph is not necessarily drawn in reality. It just has a set of tools to distinguish phantoms from reality. And non-stationarity has nothing to do with it yet. The regression mentioned above is usually applied to stationary series.

And so you use econometrics ? Show me at least something about how you use it ?

No one will post real trading ideas on this forum, including me. I have tried to show you the tools, but to no avail. I've even written two articles. See my profile

Are there any further advances in forecasting one step ahead?

For some reason the 'reply' button doesn't work.

Yes, the state-space models are very good. All that was shown in EViews are training examples. In R you manage to get working results.

Just a reminder of my opinion of you: of the forumers, you are the closest to state-space models, as they are totally copied from TAP. Just applied to economic processes, clarified something....

This is some sort of forum bug

The "reply/delete/edit" box disappears when the cursor is hovered over it, and no action can be taken.

I haven't seen this before.

avtomat:

This is some sort of forum bug

The "reply/delete/edit" box disappears when the cursor is hovered over it, and no action can be taken.

I haven't seen this before.

Well, yeah. But I've got it back on track. That's the normal answer.

faa1947:

Yes, state-space models are very good. All that was shown in EViews are training examples. In R we manage to get working results.

Is it possible to look at these results?

avtomat:

Is it possible to look at these results?
I'm not inclined to post the results in full. A year ago I would have definitely posted something for discussion, but now my only thought is to take everything of mine out of this dump and not to post anything else. I feel very uncomfortable in the midst of hatred, anger and boorishness.

faa1947:
I'm not inclined to post the results in full. A year ago I would have definitely posted something for discussion, but now my only thought is to take everything of mine out of this dump and not to post anything else. I feel very uncomfortable in the midst of hatred, anger and boorishness.

Yes, I agree, I feel similar discomfort as well... Still, I hope for a change for the better.

avtomat:

Yes, I agree, I feel the same discomfort... But still hope for a change for the better.

Let's wait.