Econometrics: one step ahead forecast - page 131

Debugger:

Everything else I will allow myself to leave without comment, and accuracy is the result of the number of iterations.

I see. For future reference, there is no such thing as a "flawless" prediction

Debugger:

I'll leave everything else without comment, and accuracy is the result of the number of iterations.
If the process converges, and it converges quickly, you may not live long enough to see the result

Debugger:

I told you about the idea. There are an infinite number of ways to implement it. It all depends on knowledge and skills.
Again about the idea. I don't get it.

Debugger:

Everything else I will allow myself to leave without comment, and accuracy is the result of the number of iterations.

You're doing it wrong, I'll teach you - write like this "I just found the solution to all the so-called 'millennium problems' in mathematics"! We all go straight to you - "HOW???" and you so proudly - "I'll allow myself to leave the rest without comment"!

Debugger:

if you develop this idea further, you need to show the sources....

etc. etc. BUT sorry, we are sharing ideas here.

the idea is "dig there"?

Debugger:
The selection of weighting factors is a particular problem. They will of course float around all the time, but if you take at least H4 then not so fast.

http://imglink.ru/pictures/11-01-12/688b9f3eb3ba72e52e83f7e1889ec9cf.jpg

where and what will float away? here is a screenshot, here is the online dollar index, here is the indicator that calculates the dollar index, here is the wiki: "The index is calculated as a geometric weighted average of currencies". On what basis do you argue that the EURUSD exchange rate should match:

Debugger:Yes, only indices should give a quote when one is divided by the other.

faa1947:
Again about the idea. I don't get it.

The boss said to dig there and don't ask why exactly there! Said he'd been there and liked it

Debugger:

The author of this thread had an idea to solve the problem with the above name, I emphasise the IDEA.

I solved it. I suggested which door to enter (just like in MATRIX). And whether to go in or go past is a personal matter.

So I didn't even get the door.

faa1947:
So I didn't even get the door.

You take the dollar index and the euro index. You analyse both. You get a forecast for the euro-dollar pair. Only the indices must be equal to the pair's exchange rate when divided.

Only these are not my words!

Debugger:

Listen here:
Put a pothole on the side of the bend, bounce back, cover yourself with a branch and keep your head down...

At the heart of everything is a fraction and the result of division.

I don't get it, do I? Did you come here for a laugh? I asked my question twice and you ask me about rags?