"Cool peppers!" - page 5

There are not a lot of tough guys on this forum (of course, many are waving checkers, but not many are capable of something more).

I propose to set up a special Trader's Forum Award. Its meaning is as follows. At the end of the year (this year is coming to an end, so next year, although, maybe this year will be), this toughest guy pays three of any forum members, whom he considers worthy, by $10000. It's a sort of free traders' Nobel Prize. So the first one to announce the year's results and pay out $10,000 to three local forum users will be considered the "Pepper of the Year".

Let me be the one who gets paid by this cool guy!!!! Even if they can't call me one, I won't be offended. ))))

nikelodeon:
Let me be the one who gets paid by this cool guy!!!! Even if they can't call me one, I won't be offended. ))))
After saying that, it's unlikely you'll ever be in the top three to get a 10. At least you won't get a 10 from me.

joo:

There are not a lot of tough guys on this forum (of course, many are waving checkers, but not many are capable of something more).

I propose to set up a special Trader's Forum Award. Its meaning is as follows. At the end of the year (this year is coming to an end, so next year, although, maybe this year will be), this toughest guy pays three of any forum members, whom he considers worthy, by $10000. It's a sort of free traders' Nobel Prize. So the first one to announce the year's results and pay out $10,000 to three local forum users will be considered the "Pepper of the Year".

No need in a slightly different way - what gives the opportunity to trade above the mentioned amount on a PAMM account...

joo:
After saying that, it's unlikely you'll ever be in the top three to get a 10. At least you won't get a 10 from me.

Stingy :))))

joo:

The main thing is that there are not many tough guys on this forum (of course many of them are waving checkers, but not many of them are able to do more than that).

I propose to establish a special Trader's Prize on this forum. Its meaning is as follows. At the end of the year (this year is coming to an end, so next year, although, maybe this year will be), this toughest guy pays three of any forum members, whom he considers worthy, by $10000. It's a sort of free traders' Nobel Prize. So the first one to announce the year's results and pay out $10,000 to three local forum users will be considered the "Pepper of the Year".

If it is like free traders' Nobel Prize, then it would be logical to give this person the honorary title of "Pepper of the Year", as well as the prize - in the most solemn atmosphere! -- the royal couple could be involved!!!

not the other way round ;)))

avtomat:

If it's like free traders' Nobel Prize, it would be logical to give the honorary title "Pepper of the Year" together with the prize to this person - in the most solemn atmosphere! -- the royal couple could be involved!!!

not the other way round ;)))

Who's going to present the award?

joo:
Who's going to give the prize to Pepper?
I can, for a fraction of the cost. :)

joo:
Who's going to give the prize to Pepper?
well, the committee ;)))

Where will the money for the bonus come from?