"Cool peppers!" - page 2

artikul: Otherwise you are imposing a hidden strategy on the participants.

What strategy imposition are you talking about?

This thread is simply for trading signals. To "explain" the signal with some indictors is purely voluntary.

Mathemat:

What kind of strategy imposition are you talking about?

This thread is simply for trading signals. "Explaining" the signal with some indictors is purely voluntary.

Exactly, why should I explain that SL is not necessary or necessary? ))) What does SL have to do with the concept of signal at all? ))) It's an order parameter )))) ))) Maybe we should also talk about the lot size? )))

I'm quoting the topicstarter:

joo: Clear signals such as: EURUSD, buy, SL 200, TP 300, 5:51:49 are particularly welcome.

Where's the explanation here? No stop loss - whatever. The presence of a stop is only a recommendation, not a prerequisite.

But if there is a paper drawdown, it still has to be stated explicitly. Even if the position will be closed with a profit.

It is not necessary to explain why you entered the position this way or that way, and why the order parameters are so. Everything will be decided after the position is closed.

What does SL have to do with the concept of "signal" anyway?) This is an order parameter ))))

And here I think there's a misunderstanding. Do you think that both stop orders are not signal parameters? Well, have a look at any decent site that publishes signals.

artikul:
Exactly, why should I explain that SL is not necessary or necessary? ))) What does SL have to do with the concept of signal at all?))) This is an order parameter )))) ))) Maybe we should also talk about the lot size? )))

And you don't need to explain anything - especially if you don't understand why you should specify SL, then don't. Those who understand will draw their own conclusions ;).

ZS The highlighted one is a pleasure...

artikul:
Exactly, why should I have to explain that SL is not necessary or necessary? ))) What does SL have to do with the concept of signal at all? ))) It's an order parameter )))) ))) Maybe we should also talk about the lot size? )))
it does

Although, someone "above" said about the flooding, but...I'll flood a little...muzzle-rappers can delete it later.

1.What's the purpose of this thread? For example, the whole site helps beginners to learn how to program, and that, of course, is good, though it's clear that in the end the "programmer" has to learn Forex...hm-m-m-m-m-m-m... but here - "granny said two words".

2.Programmers often .... say that a "bad customer" doesn't want to pay much ... they say that programmers work hard and thankless, considering that the idea leads to a loss. So, what's the interest of the author, who publishes the signals of his system, from this altruism?

3 And what if my system gives signals that I myself do not know when it "wants" something? Then, these signals may pile up one after another, and may even disappear for an indefinite time ... all depends on the nature of the market.

4. In general, I like the idea of a starter-aper, but it needs to be thought through somehow.

Robot_al:

1.What is the purpose of this thread?

2.Programmers often .... say that a bad customer doesn't want to pay much... the programmer's work is hard and thankless, considering that the idea leads to leakage. So, what interest does the author, who publishes his system's signals, have in this altruism?

3 And what if my system gives signals that I myself do not know when it "wants" something? Then, these signals may come one after another, and may even disappear for an indefinite time ... it all depends on the market.

1. the topicstarter clearly stated the goal in the first post of the thread. What is unclear?

2. this altruism is limited. Naturally, it is a desire to attract people - perhaps even future recipients of paid signals. But at this stage it is not selling, but pure altruism.

3. Refine the system. When you know "when it wants something", then put it out there.

Using a stop cannot even be a recommendation, because firstly, the presence of a stop does not reduce the risk or the level of potential losses, and secondly, in some cases it cannot be implemented in principle (for example, an Expert Advisor of the moving average type).

For a more adequate and, most importantly, real estimation of the robustness of signals, I propose to use the value of equity, fixed at a certain point in time, on a daily basis. This simple way of calculation will take into account everything.

In my humble experience it is very difficult or even impossible to give an accurate signal of this type "EURUSD, buy, SL 200, TP 300, 5:51:49". I've never been able to know in advance where and when I will enter the market, I can only make a rough guess. I can only say after the fact, after some time - I've entered the market at that time and there. If you try to print signals at the time when they are received from the TS, you may not have time to open an order, the price will jump away and the whole signal will sink. If someone wants to invest but does not trust photostats, there is an investment password for that case, I think it's better than monitoring signals on the forum.

Yes. Sufficient proof of coolness will be an investment password from a demo account registered in the name that matches the nickname of the cool guy (for obvious reasons, few people want to show the real accounts, and the coincidence of the name of the account owner with the nickname is necessary to eliminate the possibility of tampering with other people's accounts).