[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 77

nikat97:

What do you need it for? Download a native one.

My DC does not have an Android terminal.

5drakon:
I didn't have time to close the buy order until Monday

You shouldn't have. Don't blame the mirror.

5drakon: EURO-DOLLAR TRENDS PREDICTIONS AND IMPLICATIONS

I remember. Actually there were many other things discussed there besides eurusd, but still mostly FOREX. That's why it was replaced.

Maybe, as an infringement of your rights, you also remember the new term "episode"?

and don't drink that crap.

Well, I don't drink crap, I try to consume good beer...

Mathemat:

Well, I don't drink that crap, I try to consume good beer...

It's time for us to start a separate thread: "Beer lovers and beer lovers". I indulge myself from time to time, I only get unfiltered draught. I recommend trying a Czech lager. But in general I prefer a good vodka in good company, and even better moonshine. By the way, I've already ordered myself a moonshine machine. We had a "fiber" cable for the Internet last week. So the only thing left is to install the moonshine machine and watch out for the Forex market... :0)). By the way, I can personalize good recipes for home wines from cranberry, cloudberry (I used to make them for my own use).

Moved to a long build, very big and long, looking at the eurochip as an indicator of the eu (the chart on the daily has broken away from the 200 mark, the dragon continues to form), the eu -- kirk...

The result is visible:

Forecast from 15.10.2011:

Fact on 18.11.2011:

I.e. the euro reached the Fibo level of 161 and went down (hello to Yusuf: Fibo -- that's bullshit, don't read this post, regression rules).

DragonSL:
Moved to a long build, very big and long, looking at the Eurochip as an indicator of the eu (chart on the daily has rebounded from the 200s, dragon continues to form), eu -- kiddo...

And I'm looking at: USDCHF is expected to correct down next week, so on the euro for now I expect a buy for next week.

The lower part of the dragon is on the buckshot:

Next week we should start the back test...

The whole dragon is in the week:

There is also the Canadian dragon, but I wrote about it back in August, I won't repeat myself.

Those who don't agree with the Jews in the South, please write your objections. Criticism is welcome.

SEVER11:

I am looking at: USDCHF is expected to correct down next week, so I expect a buy next week for the euro for now.

For a week, no bet, I will be catching the bounces myself :)

I am giving a one-month benchmark.

The euro had a chance right after the summit -- such an upside-down head was drawn, and the Greeks blew it :)

DragonSL:

Moved to a long build, very big and long, looking at the eurochip as an indicator of the eu (the chart on the daily has broken away from the 200 mark, the dragon continues to form), the eu -- kirk...

The result is visible:

Forecast from 15.10.2011:

Fact on 18.11.2011:

I.e. the euro reached the Fibo level of 161 and went down (hello to Yusuf: Fibo -- that's bullshit, don't read this post, regression rules).

And which DC in MT has a graph of the Euro index? Can you tell me?