[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 38

No one banned them, that's for sure. You never know what reasons people leave...

Or maybe...

lotos7:

Or maybe...

I don't think it concerns Stranger, he was working on a mini-account and Forex is not his main source of income...

...I missed Stranger too...

andreika:

And what does your miracle indicator show?

Looking at a retrospective of 39 bars, with which the EA optimised for this indicator works, it expects a rise to these levels, but the flat indicator (the second indicator analysing the flat) does not yet show a noticeable upward trend. Right now the price is around its forecasted values with a very slight upward trend. Anyway, judge for yourself, but don't scold too much, please. It seems that the price wants to break out, but a strong force is "on duty" and does not allow it to go up.

ׂ

yosuf:

Looking at a retrospective of 39 bars, with which the EA optimised for this indicator works, it expects a rise to these levels, but the flat indicator (the second indicator analysing the flat) does not yet show a noticeable upward trend. Right now the price is around its forecasted values with a very slight upward trend. Anyway, judge for yourself, but don't scold too much, please.

Yusufhoja, tell me which version of the indicator you use, there is no difference in its graphic representation, is there?

What values for hindsight are actual? Do you install several indicators with different parameters in one window or look at different timeframes, the indicator with fixed value of retrospective (such an annoying word)? )?

2011.11.08 20:50:37 *Berlusconi to step down after 2012 budget approved in vote

margaret:
2011.11.08 20:50:37 *Berlusconi to step down after 2012 budget approved in vote

They'll get to the beer before they do the washing up )))

RekkeR:
If we don't wash it, we'll poop it and get to the beer ))))
probably and then vote for a new Greek Prime Minister and it will roll again

margaret:
Probably, and then they will vote for a new Greek Prime Minister and it will crawl again

I think the week will still be bullish, and the low of the week bar has already formed, imho - for now the top

ZS: Why are we flying? We are nearing the end of the year, next month the top managers of all kinds of market participants will surprise them with the value of their Christmas presents, etc. - they will not have time to trade, I think we will "crawl" slowly by the end of the year