Friday - page 20

sanyooooook:
- martin
no

I see the 18th of November has been ditched, huh?

The book is agood read, even though it contains some profanity.

How? Again. And tomorrow is work (at least for me)

Vinin:

How? Again. And tomorrow is work (at least for me).
And I don't have to go to work tomorrow, or the day after that, or the day after that. And anyway... Friday is the one and only day of the week that's always. Always and ever. You just have to quit smoking, it's a bad habit. Tomorrow, Friday, not right now. I can't. Next Friday I'll quit smoking. For good.

Guys, enough with the sours!!! :-)

Look atthis... :-)

Not drinking this Friday myself... ...good... :-)

snail09:
And I don't have to go to work tomorrow, or the day after that, or the day after that either. And anyway... Friday is the one and only day of the week that's always. Always and ever. You just have to quit smoking, it's a bad habit. Tomorrow, Friday, not right now. I can't. Next Friday I'll quit smoking. For good.
Me too, congratulations;)

IMHO, the literate film is The Trial of Sobriety...

Roman.:
IMHO, a competent film is The Trial of Sobriety...

As long as I have been in Russian cities (sometimes on business trips), I do not quite understand, our Russians in Kazakhstan do not drink as much as you do in Russia....

I have many Russian friends, but the way Russians drink in Russia, our Russians do not drink like that...

We were on a business trip to St. Petersburg in November, there were two Russian guys with me, it was their first time in Russia and they had the impression that everyone there drank every day... Sad, of course, but somebody once told me that they resettled the Russian elite back under Stalin, despite the fact that the mentality of Russian and Russian Russians is very different, I noticed it long ago, we are more rational, unlike yours...