Where should the TC be placed? - page 4

OnGoing:
I'm just looking at the thoughts on the forum. If they did, they'd stay out of such thickets... No offense.
Share with the worthy, you can see them.

sanyooooook:
Man, give me the stats, at least I was showing the stats, illustrations of the grail so to speak ))))
I ain't got nothing, I'm too lazy.)

Ouch, that's a good one! :) - Better than "humor" :)

OnGoing:
There's nothing, I'm lazy).

)))), a lazy excuse is also a lazy excuse.

I'm not lazy to write the topic. I got into the forum on my enthusiasm, I guess.)

DDFedor:
Ouch, that's a good one! :) - Better than "humor" :)

Next page, though, they're gonna start chopping... ...to cut it down... for... for... :-)))

OnGoing:
.... no hard feelings.

No hard feelings? Uncle Fyodor is right, there is only one joke so far)

Well, why "It can't be!"? Anything is possible... "what's not possible"... by the way, "trader's work" is one thing and building "production processes" is another... anything is possible...

Guys, I probably opened it to rejoice. You are happy, and I am pleased) Without intent, honestly, it was necessary to share) Let them tear it down, if it bothers the eyes...

The rules are indeed simple and primitive to the point of being creepy... the other thing is that describing them is not easy. For example, we all know how to pronounce sounds, letters, words and sentences. But who can describe the extraction of the simplest sound?

OnGoing:
Guys, I probably opened it to rejoice. You're happy, and I'm pleased) Without intent, honestly, it was necessary to share) Let them tear it down, if it bothers your eyes ...
he's a tease, too.