Where should the TC be placed? - page 2

Beware of provocation !

OnGoing:
It's an ordinary turkey, I only corrected it to make it easier to work. The principle itself turns out to be so simple, I'm surprised no one sees it.

)))

Well, here comes the show.

sever31:

)))

well, here comes the show

WOW!!! :-)))

OnGoing:
The principle itself turns out to be so simple, I wonder how no one sees it.
Hmmm... I've heard [read that somewhere] before.

PapaYozh:
Hmmm... I've heard [read that before] somewhere.

Somehow it reminded me (slang) of some distribution types... so called networkers.

There's nothing yet, guys (advisor). I just learned how to shred, although the TS is formalizable, albeit with a squeak.

And I don't want to sell, in general I just needed to share my emotions. Honestly, Mishek)

OnGoing:

There's nothing yet, guys (advisor). I just learned how to shred, although the TS is formalizable, albeit with a squeak.

And I don't want to sell, in general I just needed to share my emotions. Honestly, Mishek)

Congratulations, then. Honestly.

OnGoing:
It's an ordinary turkey, I just corrected it to make it easier to work with. The principle itself turns out to be so simple, I'm surprised no one can see it.
Help me understand - of course I doubt that something workable has been done. We've been through this, everyone thought I had a grail, but the end result is a dump and a new search. You haven't even worked with it yet and you're still selling the grail )))))))))

5drakon:
So help me understand - of course I doubt that something workable we all went through this, everyone thought I had found the grail, but the end result is a dump and search again, and you have not even worked with it in real life and now I'm selling the grail )))))))))
I have worked on different reals) I even managed to take a PAMM down. But it would be so easy, I couldn't think about it. The main thing is that everybody knows the principle, but no one trades it that way.)

OnGoing:
I've worked on real money, all kinds of them) I even managed to sell my own PAMM) But I couldn't have imagined that it would be that easy. The main thing is that everyone knows the principle, but no one trades it that way).
Yes, it's simple, you grow as a trader. In a year or two, other revelations will open up....:) It's a normal process ....:)