Where should the TC be placed? - page 9

OnGoing:
I was actually looking to foster my orphan... and you're talking about mushrooms.

Well, then you need to make a proper and clear advertisement here.

Like height, weight, who are the parents, although yes, that's understandable, IQ, ability, what to feed...

Guys, it's okay to refer to me as "you." I'm practically old enough to be some people's sons... embarrassing... even though I'm not a boy anymore (35)

OnGoing:
Guys, it's okay to refer to me as "you". I'm practically old enough to be some people's sons... It's uncomfortable... even though I'm not a boy anymore.
It's a deal. You either make your point and get some reasoned opinions. Or you can stop talking.

TheXpert:
We'll look after it collectively, all of us :)) . It's safer ))))
I'm interested too, it's hard to think of simple things.

4x-online:
Deal. You either make your point and get some reasoned opinions. Or you can stop talking and talk.

A man shares his joy - like a son was born (though I do not understand why an orphan). And you give it to me and show me how you did it :)

4x-online:
Deal. You either make your point and get some reasoned opinions. Or you can stop talking and talk.
Okay, I'm done for now... I get it, everyone's got a lot on their plate... But if there's anything else to say, don't mind me...

OnGoing:
OK, I'm done for now... I understand, we all have things to do as well... But if there's anything else to say, don't mind me...
The key word is "too." :))))))))))))))

Don't worry. The market and the price will judge everyone and make peace. :)

Let me guess: "the price is bound to come back", right?

Avals:

A man shares his joy - like a son was born (although it is not clear why he was an orphan). And you give it to me and show me how you did it :)
Probably the orphan girl because her father does not want her. She was not born to be an orphan. Just "50 pips a day with low risk". Boring.