Where should the TC be placed? - page 6

Tantrik:

What about you?
We don't, we just want to laugh.

I don't get it, is the author trying to attach a TS or an indicator? An indicator without a TS is useless.

And also, can you believe it, I realised that the market is not chaos, but a fully controlled system! Those lines that run in front of our eyes - run there quite sensibly!

OnGoing:
And also, can you believe it, I realised that the market is not chaos, but a fully controlled system! Those lines that run before our eyes - they run there quite sensibly!
It is true. Even flies fly sensibly.

And my lines don't run in a meaningful way - I think so

OnGoing:
And also, can you believe it, I realised that the market is not chaos, but a fully controlled system! Those lines that run in front of our eyes - they run there quite sensibly!
There are already three of you, with Yusuf and Peter. All of you "see" the market, and no one can clearly explain to the rest of the unfortunates. Moreover, one even makes money from this vision :))

granit77:
There are already three of you, with Yusuf and Peter. Everyone "sees" the market, and no one can clearly explain to the rest of the unfortunates. Moreover, one even makes money from this vision :))

clairvoyants)))) in general, you have to stare at the chart until the devils jump...or the dashes start running :)

Guys, don't worry, I might tell you in time. If you don't laugh)

Yeah... it's not going to be easy... explain the origin of the sounds :)

OnGoing:
Guys, don't worry, I might tell you in time.

I suggest Friday night. ))